donald I guess

dBLOOD

Hi, I'm a Hungarian guy living in England for the last five years.

People who know me can probably that I'm not an easy-going guy, I get a bit too enthusiastic about certain things, but I believe I have a good heart, I just don't express myself the proper way!

I like sci-fi, Doctor Who, video games, and I'm getting into an age when I start to feel that things were better 'in the old days'. I'm closer to forty than thirty.

My forum nickname comes partly from my teenage, edgy period, partly from being bullied because my weirdness and my unusual voice from high school.

The move was basically my last option, I could not get a proper job in my country. I only regret not doing it a few years earlier! I am proud to say that I am a tax-payer since two weeks after I arrived, I'm not here to live on benefits!
I love fish and chips, that's the best food ever, the pizza is a bit expensive, but I order a lot through their app from Domino's. I want to go to Stonehenge once in my life, otherwise I'm not really a tourist kind of guy.

On 10/27/2018 at 12:52 PM, dBLOOD said:

I am proud to say that I am a tax-payer since two weeks after I arrived, I'm not here to live on benefits!

There are so many people (born here) that use benefits as their income because they're so lazy to actually get a job.

The system is flawed, though - for some people, it is more cost effective than actually getting a job.

On 10/27/2018 at 12:52 PM, dBLOOD said:

I want to go to Stonehenge once in my life, otherwise I'm not really a tourist kind of guy.

Stonehenge is just a bunch of rocks (Although I haven't actually been). Visit Scotland!

• 2 weeks later...