Name an old Nite Sci-Fi Member

subspatial

In a hunt to spread meta-data,

I propose a new topic Naming our peers from the past...

Name a Member or User of NiteSciFi Forums.

From any point in it's History:

You have 20 seconds to comply.

If you match a previous answer,

you will be DELETED!

Or we will ASSIMILATE your suggestion into conversation...

I'm fairly certain I was fortunate enough not to be a moderator back when BorisP was around. I think c4evap was one who had the most dealings with him.

(Since she's mentioned, c4evap can be the next member to mention).

Star Trek moderator (I think). One of the early ones. I remember I had a bit of a disagreement with her at one point (Something silly, but I think we sorted it out). Would be great to have her back.

Wow, I forgot about Dr. Stregke, although I admit I have forgotten how they were... I seem to remember English not being a strong point?

TetsuoShima - another former admin I've lost contact with in the chaos. Always remember he kept me from breaking the forums back in the day. And then he disappeared...and the forums broke... 🤔

Yeah, when Nite went a bit quiet, TeusoShima and I petitioned him to let us take over so that the community has some kind of development team.

He was a Star Trek mod before that; I was Stargate. I tried emailing him but haven't had any reply yet. But then I emailed you a while back and it took you a bit of time to fin the forums again, so maybe it'll just take a bit more time. 🙂

I think Highlander was BSG? 

And then we have Sov13t

I can't remember what he started off as, but I remember he looked after the forums when NiteShdw got into trouble. He was also maintained NiteShdw's Gaming Server I think - we played a lot of Counter Strike: Source back in the day. I do miss those days!

Oh, of course

It's all coming back to me now - it feels like a lifetime ago.

Yes Sov13t (and eventually everyone else) really kicked in to re-form the boards.

And support Nite.

Some went silent for a while and were re-born with new avatars 🙂

If the old guys are anything like me, we hardly ever check our personal emails.

I've had my own servers for all of this time, with many addresses, but I rarely check them.

It's all WORK & family emails these days 🙂

Fun Fact: I was originally another (shared) user[name], Pyramid

More Fun Facts: Back in the day, I was sent a Cease & Desist letter from lawyers representing the MPAA.

The reason why I can talk about this, unlike some other dark times,  is because I got to shove it up their arses.

It turned out the content they were talking about was mine. I own the IP/copyright.

So there were some hilarious sides to those years.

Before I forget , another old member:

I was nearly going to say dBlood... but I suppose the rule would be, old member, not current one 🙂

USWhofan

Edited by subspatial