The Xmas Swag thread

S0V13T

that's one classy t-shirt you go there s0v hehe.

I got a USB flash memory drive, been desperately needing one for a while now. Only 256Mb but more than adequate. Also got another years subscription to a space magazine, a couple of metal torches for the yard, a springform cake tin and a bad ass kitchen knife.

I recieved books this year.

Your girlfriend must love you loads for buying you those two lovely gifts.......what did she want from you.......a car? When you didnt get her that did you get the line about Christmas being importnat because of the 'giving' lol. Damned parasites girlfriends at Christmas........you should of shown her the door........that would of made a good present lmao.

My ex got a present from me this year.........a well wrapped brick. She always said she wanted to invest in bricks and mortar.........she's getting a bag of cement next year.

P.S. Cement can be expensive and I dont recommend you buy your girlfriend such an item...........be sure to nick it from your local building site during the early hours of the morning.

that not good - you reallly souldnt dwell on past, thats the best remedy. go out and meet people.

or rant on forums, that is always an option ;)

oh, I really did get a lot of chocolate this hollidays (they say its also good for depression:)) but since is the best food in the universe Im not complaining - just nibbling one right now :D

I got X3 reunion. In all honesty, it’s because I couldn’t get the starforce driver thing to work, and I think it screwed up my DVDburner, or, perhaps it’s SP2 that’s not allowing it to recognize properly .. anyway, long story short, it’s a good game once you patch it .. and, at least in my case, disable some buttons on my joystick so the keyboard works properly (I have several always on sliders, the Saitek X45)

(they say its also good for depression:))

Depressed on a Christmas! I hope you havent been crying whilst watching Star Trek! You could always join my Star Trek crying club. Watching Tasha Yars funeral over and over helps me a lot.

Christmas is what you make of it Ive been told..........so I made my own crap.

My brick Christmas present isnt bitter at all.........my best friend went out one Christmas to find his ex had left him a present........how thoughtful, how kind.........apparently she rolled up on his drive way with a step ladder and a tin of white spray paint. Luckily she had finished before he arrived home..........he had the B word spray painted in three foot high letters diagonally across the front of his house.

Clearly she was a women who thought exterior decorating isnt a mans job.........now thats bitter!

man, you should avoid that kind of women when you meet them in the first place. or a least wait for something to tick her off so you will see her reaction before you get involved. and if it is in that range you dont want - RUN! :)

sure, Im having a cool chirstmas. chocolate is a bonus. the only thig that is bothering me is that I had my wisdom tooth removed (we call it wisdom tooth, how is it called in english I dont really know - the 8th tooth in the back of your jaw) previous week and that means that I cannot eat, talk or open my mouth properly for a couple of weeks (the wound and the swelling make it hard to do anything but just shut up and wait) - hence my typing on this forum for hollidays, I get bored of just listening to others here at home :)

man, you should avoid that kind of women when you meet them in the first place. or a least wait for something to tick her off so you will see her reaction before you get involved

Sound advice there. I remember before all my friends were married we used to have names for our ex's. "The Manhattan Project" used ring up for mini buses to our house......taxes we didnt need.........or pizzas we never ordered........crazy.

I know what I`m getting next year for Christmas...........a Thai lady...........you get no trouble from them........back chat, laziness, clever remarks, cash control problems or cheating are a thing of the past...........they let a man be a man and do what he wants to do.

it does cover the christmas wish tho:

"a Thai lady...........you get no trouble from them........back chat, laziness, clever remarks, cash control problems or cheating are a thing of the past...........they let a man be a man and do what he wants to do."

man' date=' you should avoid that kind of women when you meet them in the first place. or a least wait for something to tick her off so you will see her reaction before you get involved[/quote']

Sound advice there. I remember before all my friends were married we used to have names for our ex's. "The Manhattan Project" used ring up for mini buses to our house......taxes we didnt need.........or pizzas we never ordered........crazy.

I know what I`m getting next year for Christmas...........a Thai lady...........you get no trouble from them........back chat, laziness, clever remarks, cash control problems or cheating are a thing of the past...........they let a man be a man and do what he wants to do.

I hope you're joking.

Of course...you must be. Hahahahahahaha...pretty funny stuff there... :p :p :p

c4 B)

if that ever happens, you have to consider - in acouple of years this pretty Thai lady will learn english and then days "let a man be a man" will be over ;)

now, chiggy as I see it, you had some tought times (past ones) but you are not an old man. hmm, let me see - you still have cca. 50 years to find a cool lady. dont tell me that is not a good chance to succeed in finding the lady who will let you be a man you need to be? well, at least I belive that :)

er..... I made this thread for people to brag about cool t-shirts / power supplies / whatever 'regular' people get for xmas, not to complain about past lovers, but whatever, tis the season to reflect on the past year.

er... alright... my mom got me a huge toblerone bar (melee weapon's grade white chocolate) and a logitech MX laser 1000 mouse. The old man got me a carton of smokes, some really stylish boots, and a bottle of southern 'cough syrup' comfort.