What Do You think is going to happen in 08

msg4real

I am curious on what everyone thinks is going to happen:

I.e.: I think Pirates Of The Caribbean 4 which is going to come out and may be taking a sci-fi turn is going to flop as it’s supposedly only about Captain Jack (Johnny Depp)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I`m looking forward to Star Ship Troopers Marauder.

The film will probably be crap (although I hope not) but at least its got that bird who played Tpol from Enterprise in it.

Jolene Blalock!!

I would see that film just to see her in it.

Sorry about the saucy photo, hehehe :P

jolene_blalock.jpg

She's great! The only other show i've seen her in is SG-1 as that Jaffa girl who had a mild love interest with Teal'c. It'd be good to see her in some other shows.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that in 08 before you know it will be almost half over.  It will also set a record as most movie/tv series remake in a single year.  Either the oldest or youngest president in history will be elected.  I will go back to college.  Me and my family will all turn 1 year older.  And I will join the best forum community I could ever dream of.

the population is larger than it seems. we get drifters looking for things that aren't here any more and we get people looking for a place to express opinions on science fiction. people who like to talk tend to stick around.  B)

Def agree with that. I think theres been a greater influx of consistent members lately, more so than I've ever noticed before. Its good, it makes for more discussion.  B)