NiteShire Werewolf Redux

TFMF

NiteShire Werewolf

Flicky has been killed by a werewolf?

Time is up for NiteShire! Stay tuned for the season finale!

Episode 9 - Full Story

Your browser is not configured to receive WMV streamed video, so you can't see QueenSpock's awesome preview video.
Please refer to our FAQ, or try using another web browser.

The Beginning...

For centuries, the island of Niteopia has been abandoned. It is said that a flourishing village, known as NiteShire was once home to a small community of villagers long ago, until strange creatures came and killed them all.

Well, it's 3 centuries later, and guess where you're all going! :D

After a harsh winter forced you from your home, you and your fellow villagers stumbled upon the island of Niteopia. There you found the village of NiteShire - completely untouched by the centuries that had passed. You thought you had struck gold! It wasn't until one night, when the screams of two of your fellow villagers could be heard that things started to go wrong....the game had begun again...

Game Information

NEW The SilverBlood

This is a NEW role in the NiteShire game. For generations, this villager's family has had the oddest of conditions - they have silver in their blood! While only a small amount, it is enough to stave off the attacks of Werewolves! In the event a Werewolf decides to attack this villager, they will not be harmed.

If this happens, they will be alerted to the attack via PM, but they won't be told who attacked them. Basically, they are immune to Werewolf attacks - but can still be voted out.

What is NiteShire Werewolf?

[spoiler=Click to read again]Now in its 5th game, NiteShire is a game of suspicion, back-stabbing and mystery. And more stabbing.

You are each a villager on the Island. Your job is to stay alive, but unknown to you, two of your fellow villagers are in fact evil werewolves. They appear as normal villagers, but every second night, one of them will transform into their furry halves and hunt down and kill one of the other villagers.

The morning after, you will awake to find your dead friend, and must then vote on who you think is a werewolf. Small clues may be posted after killings to help you identify them, or you may be able to spot some odd behaviour from your fellow villagers.

The Seer

[spoiler=Click to read again]Your village also has a seer. Another villager with special powers who can look deep into the mind of one villager and determine if they are the werewolf or not. They can only do this every second morning.

How the game plays out

[spoiler=Click to read again]Round 1: Your first day on the island will be quite uneventful. At midnight that night, however, the first werewolf will strike and kill one of the villagers.

Round 2: The morning of the killing, you will all awake to find your dead friend who has been slain by the werewolf. You will have 42 hours (6 hours before the next killing) to vote on who you think could be a werewolf. Remember: werewolves can vote too! The results will be announced at 6pm GMT. I'll post full warnings on when votes are due, don't worry.

Meanwhile the Seer will also use this time to ask me if one of the other villagers is a werewolf or not. It will be up to the seer whether they keep their knowledge a secret, or try to persuade the other villagers that they are the seer and that they have found one of the werewolves (I will not reveal who the Seer actually is).

Round 3: The next killing will occur, this time by the second werewolf.

And so on...

FAQs from previous games

[spoiler=Click to read again]Can the seer be killed/voted out?

Yes, the seer can be eaten by a werewolf, and can be voted out of the game.

Do the werewolves know each other? Can they kill each other? The werewolves know who the other werewolf is, but they cannot kill one another. HOWEVER, werewolves CAN vote for each other if they are feeling particularly devious.

Will you tell me who the seer or werewolves are if I am killed/voted off?

No. I will not reveal anything until the end of the game. If a werewolf is voted out, I will say that they were. Additionally, if the Seer is killed, I will say that they were.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me or post in the topic - I know this might seem very confusing to you if you haven't played before. It will make sense as the game begins and you get into it.

In the meantime, feel free to post in this topic - the roles have been cast - who can you trust? ;)

Villagers

TFMF [Mayor / Game Coordinator]

msg4real (Seer - Mauled by Werewolf)

Ulysses

TetsuoShima

flicky1991 (Innocent - Mauled by Werewolf

Tablet (Banished)

Kyran (Innocent - Mauled by Werewolf)

QUEENSPOCK (Banished)

bbbb

USWhoFan (Banished)

Hilander72 (Innocent - Mauled by Werewolf)

Bones2097

Killeravacado (Banished)

Hayden (Innocent - Mauled by Werewolf)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 1

It was the morning after the screams were heard the night before.

All of the villagers had gathered in what they called the town hall. Mysteriously, all of the villagers were present and accounted for, and none of them claimed to have made the screams the previous night.

TFMF, who led the village, decided to interview each of the villagers, but none of them knew anything. TFMF decided it would be best to let the matter rest, and the villagers all went back to work.

"It was probably just animals" one of the villagers mumbled as they left the hall.

One of the villagers was not so sure, and decided to do a little investigating.

Later that night, Msg4real left the village, and ventured up one of the hills near the village. From the top, he looked down upon the village. The view was breathtaking. The village was lit by the moon that shone down from above. Msg4real was quite tired from the climb, so he decided to rest and admire the view.

He had almost dozed off as he lay on the hill looking up at the stars. His eyes opened once again, though, as he heard an unusual sound.

"What is that?" he thought...

He sat up as the sound could be heard again....and again...getting closer

"Breathing! It's breathing" he cried, as he realised there was a presence near him. Unfortunately, the "presence" was too close already.

The deep, slow breathing got louder and louder until it quickly turned into a tremendous roar as it lept into the air towards msg4real.

The village awoke as it heard the screams, but nothing could be done to help msg4real now...

Msg4real has been found dead at the top of the hill. As his body is brought back down to the village, the villagers look in horror at his mauled body. Only an animal could do such a thing.

TFMF is deeply troubled, more so by the strange familiarity in this picture.

"This has happened before", he said. "I read one of the books left behind in the town hall. It was a journal of one of the villagers from long ago in NiteShire. It told of WereWolves which attacked the villagers one-by-one. The journal didn't seem to be finished. I'm guessing he was killed." TFMF continued, and took a deep breath...

"The journal also mentioned that the werewolves were in fact...other villagers...possessed by some....evil..." TFMF struggled to say the words

"Are you trying to say the same thing is happening here?" another villager said, immediately causing panic within the rest of the villagers.

The villagers quickly descend into chaotic arguing, pointing figures and nervous screams. Eventually, TFMF restored order...

"There's no time for this! The journal spoke of a way of dealing with the beasts"

TFMF produced a small weapon - a gun.

"I've loaded this with silver bullets. That will kill a werewolf - but I need to make a decision. Each of you must vote on who you think could have done such a terrible thing. That villager will then be banished from the village - I can't think of any other way of finding out the werewolf. The only person who could have told us anything is this man lying dead before you - he was our village seer, but we can't dwell on that. Decide. Now." TFMF said, before the villagers took in what had just been said, and decided who could have done this...

Summary

To summarize the first round: Msg4real has been killed by one of the werewolves. To make matters worse, he was the Seer. He was the only villager who could scan the minds of villagers to determine whether they were a werewolf or not.

You, the remaining villagers have now got to decide who could be the werewolf. You have until midnight tomorrow (Approx. 21 hours from the time of posting this) to vote on who you think may be a werewolf. Obviously, the werewolves will try to vote out other villagers to make their job easier. You have until midnight tomorrow to post with the name of your vote in bold. You may change your vote before the deadline, so long as it's clearly posted.

Feel free to post your suspicions, thoughts and rumours.

And as always, if you have any questions: Please PM me or post them here. :)