Who would you Elect to be your Mayor

superman9595

My vote went to garak, because, while sure u can't trust him (BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ELECTING A POLITICIAN) he can do whats needed & make the hard and ruthless calls... he still has the heart of a softie underneath it all - not a bad old combo for political leadership.

I'd rather have a piss up with O'Brian and Bashir than vote in that election tho :P

I vote for Garek. He would be a nice Republican ;)

YES!!!!! GO REPUBLICANS!!!!! LET FREEDOM RING!!! lol.

But i picked weyoun, he has been around the block a few times, i think he is a well rounded choice. And he is good at lieing, which is a quality every man of politics need, lol.

( this is my 800th post!!! 50 more to become a captian!!! )

I vote for Garek. He would be a nice Republican ;)

YES!!!!! GO REPUBLICANS!!!!! LET FREEDOM RING!!! lol.

But i picked weyoun, he has been around the block a few times, i think he is a well rounded choice. And he is good at lieing, which is a quality every man of politics need, lol.

( this is my 800th post!!! 50 more to become a captian!!! )

Republicans, Garek, and Freedom? ... right from the babe's mouth! ^^

Anyways... I voted for Odo. He may not be good with people, but he's a great administrator and is a fair guy.

Edit: Willingly choosing ruthless liars for government... and we wonder why the world is in such a hard place right now...

*slaps forehead* Imperialism? D'oh! My bad... I see it now ^^' (where'd the 'p' go' date=' though?)[/quote']

god, its late, i cant even spell right, sorry my bad. XD

GO WEYOUN!!!! " vote weyoun, and get this fancy Dominion button to pin on your shirt, and get a free coffe mug that says 'I heart Dominion' " lol

I voted for vic fontaine, he hasnt lied as far as we know, he is great with people and has insight into human nature. I think he would work to please everyone. Seems like he has better qualities than most politicians.

That being said I find this topic confusing, why mayor? mayor of what? :P

you know, recently in America a high school student was actually voted mayor and his name wasnt even on the ballot paper!