Battlestar Galactica Series

VinceB

Hi everyone!

This is my first post here. I heard of this forum by chance and am glad to be here.

I used to watch BSG when i was a small kid, then they stopped showing it for some reason. Since then, i've completely lost touch with the series and would like to download it.

But there are many BSG torrent files floating around.

So could someone tell me in which or..der to download them please?

As in Seasons, i see something called 'pilot' miniseries, 1978 torrent, 2004 torrent.

So i think it would be helpful if someone could put up a list, chronological or otherwise to help newbies such as myself..

Thanks

Regards

Vince :)

P.S. i also want to d/l the Star Trek torrents, but since i have a slow DSL connection (64kbps... thats like 8kBps) , i'll have to download it later... :(

Well, you need briefed on the original series, its sequel Galactica 1980, and the remake, which is the 2003+ miniseries and episodes.

These two sites will cover the details, and both have episode guides:

http://members.tripod.com/john_larocque/tns/archive.html

(maintained by the obsessive and thorough JL, a member here)

and the convenience of wiki;

http://battlestarwiki.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

Thank you Chiggy and DarthMarley!!

I'm getting an idea now..

Battlestar Galactica 1978

Galactica 1980

BSG Miniseries

BSG 2004-2005

BSG 2005-2006

Actually, i've only heard about the first 2!! never heard about this miniseries and the new series!!

The miniseries is the pilot...........the opening sequence is the space station meeting with the cylons. You can worry about directors extras later.

They bunged the whole lot onto a DVD and called it the pilot........I know because I own it. You can pick it up real cheap.

Galactica 80 was a bit crap I thought.........the 'what happened to Starbuck episode' is worth watching.

• 2 weeks later...
If you want to see Galactica 80 you must download it.

What all 6 of them IIRC, The last one was was the best "The Return Of Starbuck" all the rest were laughable crap.

Most ppl won't aknowage it's existance in the BSG time line.