Star Trek most missed in uk

tunnock

Giving Channel 4 was the worst thing could of happened to Star Trek......they show it at totally random times........used to be on sunday nights then Sunday morning tucked in with loads of kids stuff. You have to look hard to try and find episodes on Channel 4.........so hard in fact I cannot be arsed anymore.

well if they are still showing ST in the UK... why is it on the list??

You can still get DS9 and TNG here in America, lol. I love it, i wake up at 8:30am and get some breakfeast and then at 9:00am Spike TV plays DS9 for two hours (two eps) then TNG for three hours (three eps), so I get 5 freaking hours of Star Trek a day!! haha, on top of what ever i want to watch on my computer, lol.

The BBC stopped showing TNG, DS9 and Voyager last year - TOS was shown very randomly - the BBC has completly lost all touch with Sci-Fi - now the best place to find it is on Cable/Satilite which is still good - normally get 2-4 eps a day but obviously - not everyone has access to that. Channel 4 still shows Star Trek ENT (1 episode weekly) so i still say the survey means TOS. If it wasn't for In a Mirror, Darkly (ENT) or Trials and Tribulations (DS9) i'd have probably have thought of TOS as seperate from other Star Trek series - cause it's so different (in my opinion) - that's what i think has happened in the case of this survey - people think Star Trek is over cause TOS is over..... (well that's enough of my theories for today....) :rolleyes:

British TV has been HORRIBLY unreliable at showing sci-fi. The BBC has pretty much lost all interest in sci-fi and most of it is on channel 4 now, where it gets kicked around regularly and the presenters talk about the shows in barely masked contempt.

If you were just watching terrestrial TV, you'd be unable to see ANY science fiction with regularity. Which is of course, why the internet is a god send.

yes to all the above!!!

the beeb has lost the plot & ch4 shows scifi at stupid times :(...

thank g0d for BT... :)...

cable/sky is to expensive....

i pay 10 pound p/m just to own & watch a tv!!!!!!

another 15 for adsl... 10 for the phone

add another 15 for basic sky plus extra for sci-fi ch....

that comes to around 50 p/m that like a hundred bucks??? how much is it in the us????

well the pound is like 1.25$ to the 1.00$ in the US... so some one else do the math, lol

and you guys dont have a channel Dedicated to Sci-Fi?? on channel 48 is the Sci-Fi channel where they show some awsome Sci-fi and a lot of TOS and ST movies, but its like in 200+ channels for Satilite.

If i didnt have the Schi-Fi channel i would be useless!