This Essay Breaks the Law

MrDad

I was gonig to comment on this topic...but just as I began typing there was a knock on my front door. It was a lawyer with a cease and desist order stating my thoughts on this subject violated the holders patent.

So...no comment...

ROFLMAO!!!!!

There is some confusion here between patents, trademarks, and copyright. They are all a little different (for example, Trump wanted to trademark "You're fired", you can't patent a voice pattern). Regardless, they have all been extended far beyond their original intent and now hinder economic progress much more than they help it.

Well put.

Curses and damnations

Dude...#ou blew it right outta the gate. I own the cop*right on the word ##. ##? I also own the cop*right on the letter "*" so you can't own the word cop*right. Use of any word with a "*" in it infringes on my cop*right.

NOTE: Just to be on the safe side...I have also cop*righted the phrase "cop*left". So don't get any ideas!

c4 :p

Then i excersise complete control of the ability to use digits to produce forum messages with means natural or mechanical. I also decree that violating these conditions results in Megalith recieving total financial recompense and all monopolizing franchises said member owns becomes Megalith's possession.

i also monopolize the following words:-

Megalith, words, monopolize, natural, decree, control and NiteShdw.

I'm in the monie i'm in the monet

Lights a fat cigar and twiddles the moustache.

Edited at request of legal representative