TFMF vs TetsuoShima vs Outsiders

Hilander72

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c4evap

I'm betting this thread gets locked real soon! I'm reading between the lines in some of the posts here and...

c4 ;)

hmm' date=' I'm going to bed for now... Been awake for long enough now... I'd bet that tomorrow or the day after will decide who's gonna get there first... Anything is still possible... :D[/quote']

anything??? so does that mean i still have a chance???.....wonder why no one voted for me....

Latest update...

The Grand Prize has been stolen. :(

TetsuoShima is now only 7 posts short of glory... Now it's up to the laggers to catch up, cause this Battle is coming to an end...

I'll come up with a new Grand Prize before the ceremony. ;)

... in which case, if c4 (or especially TFMF, as he's closest to the lead) can get those posts in (and they'd better NOT be spam! >_<), TetsuoShima may lose out on his victory!

... the reason you're not in it, motoxjesse, is that you're not nearly Vice Admiral! Maybe with another, say, 2582 posts...?

(how was THAT for convoluted colour commentary! ^^)

Edit: STOLEN?!... ah, well...

Guest c4evap
Oh yeah? Well, I'm cuter (is that a word?)!

c4 :p

Oh yeah? care to prove it, and post some pics up there c4?

I have nothing to prove S0V. Beauty is its own proof!

WHOOT!

c4 ;)

(We can probably thank LoveTrek001 for that. What a discussion! ^^)

Yeah, he definately had at least something to do with it. Though some of those posts in there (you know where) did require lots of time to make. :D

Anyway, hey guys (and girls ;) ), I made it, finally. Definately a serious end-sprint... :D

w00t w00t...

Now, what'd I win? :cyclops:

more like the first vice-admiral... again... VonHelton had allready passed the rank last year, but was demoted along with the rest of us :)

Now, I wonder how long it'll take for the next to appear :p

A day maybe? :D

edit: btw, my money is on TFMF for the first to make it to Admiral (again also)...

• 1 year later...