News: Blacknova Traders

NiteShdw

Tyock's Ghost got me afew days ago' date=' unfortunatly i had just borrowed a large sum of money from the bank, but now I cant generate enough credits to actually replay the loan and upgrade my ship.....oh and Tyock's Ghost didnt stop at killing me but also took my damn planets lol....looks like if your not in a alliance then your screwed!! lol[/quote'] sorry dude i did get a bounty on me for it tho :( still yeah you are right the many headed beast wins everytime.

Seems to me that Megalith gave up and surrendered to the Dominion. ;)

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i was left with no option hilander72 lol, logged in one day and discovered my 2nd strongest sector (2 planets with over 70 mill on each one and stacks of credits too) no longer existed and as they say if you cant beat em join em it was another blow to my allience which by this time was non existant anyway. Life for my citizens has increased under my new allience with the dominion tho and soon the whole universe will belong to us :)

The Game has evolved in to stockpiling defences, which makes it far more expensive to capture well defended planets, than to build one.

On problem is that colonists, fighters and torpedoes (at special ports) are way to cheap...

Producing should be far more advantageous than buying.

that : Sub-Orbital Fighter Attack

will be very useful,

first it takes energy , then torpedoes and at least fighters

after that you can take planet even with relative small ship

problems:

1) many fighters needed (and money) but you invest mostly in computers

2) many turns used (so must be more then 1 player or 1 with enough free turns

gotta love this game :) seems like a mother of all battles is brewing now. :cyclops:

Wondering how it will end. Are we going to play it out until one side or the other wins or will there be a cut off date for a reset. :stare:

My views on this are that we should play to the bitter end which will be when the planeteers are removed from the face of existance and the Dominion are the Subreme beings in the universe. Besides we know how to throw a good party. B)

Im glad JanQ took my advice and joined an alliance before he became target practice for both sides but sorry he choose the wrong alliance huh lol. :p

Tyochs Ghost.

The Planeteers never harmed me. At one point, I swapped attack data and known Dominion positions with them.

The Dominion of course were horrible pirates and mean old nasties, nyah nyah. :cyclops:

Next time, I'm definitely using different strategies.

On a diff note is there a higher ship than hugeship.gif i havent reached an average of 30 yet and the ship everyone big in the game seems to have is an av of 20+ i seem to recall there being one like the enterprise but it may have been a dream huh... also am i the only one who thinks that for such a big ship it is so rubbish looking huh

largeship.gif15-19.9 mediumship.gif10-14.9 smallship.gif5-9.9 tinyship.gif0-4.9

Has anyone experienced credits just vanishing out of nowhere at all lately? last night I had 26 trillion in the bank, and 4 trillion on a planet. I woke up and I have 16 trillion in the bank, and about 200 million on the planet. The planet wasn't attacked, and it's not set to corporate. I checked my logs, and there was nothing in them that could eplain what the hell happened. Can anyone relate to this, at all? It's just plain wierd that cash in the IGB would just walk away.

Has anyone experienced credits just vanishing out of nowhere at all lately? last night I had 26 trillion in the bank' date=' and 4 trillion on a planet. I woke up and I have 16 trillion in the bank, and about 200 million on the planet. The planet wasn't attacked, and it's not set to corporate. I checked my logs, and there was nothing in them that could eplain what the hell happened. Can anyone relate to this, at all? It's just plain wierd that cash in the IGB would just walk away.[/quote']

I have a lot of cash thanks to Nite, but I have not noticed any of my credits vanishing. But I'll keep an eye out for it now that you mentioned it. On a side note, when I log back in I notice that my planets keep vanishing. Man the dominion is annoying.