News: Blacknova Traders

NiteShdw

It is a known bug. I read through some of the other forums about BNT and at least two make mention of this, among which the official BNT forum. Their explanation was: the bank wasn't meant to carry a super large amount of cash. To avoid this, place your money on planets. I don't think that's what you wanted to hear. But that's what I read...

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On a side note' date=' when I log back in I notice that my planets keep vanishing. Man the dominion is annoying.[/quote'] you could always surrender ;) hehehe well we couldnt resist after we found where you were and took you out... i wish ya didnt have an escape pod lol and was kinda gutted ya appeared not to have ya credits stashed on a planet somewhere.

I havent noticed any cash vanishing S0V maybe it has but i havent noticed.

another 2 problems (features) ?

1) did you noticed difference in colonists on scanned enemy planet and after 'givin' freedom'

me and my main opponent (lienox) noticed that scanned planet has 99 million but realy it has 100 ?

2) is this Las Seen Ship Device working ?

JanQ

last ship device only works for warp moves not real space from what i can tell as for scanners well they can be unreliable it would be a great feature if you could buy a scanner jammer to place on your worlds which gives out erronous readings.

maybe this game should be reset before ppl fallout lol nah obliterate, abolish, annihilate, blot out, clear, eradicate, erase, exterminate, extinguish, extirpate, kill, liquidate, remove, rub out, snuff out, stamp out, uproot, wipe out, dominate, hate, mame, destroy and then write songs of the great war ;)

quick thoughts for consideration

hmmm .... Starfox says about lost money, S0V13T says the same

maybe somebody is realy cheating

as I can see it is no problem to 'tune' everything if you get access to server where database is ?

If it is true and our opponents (or opressive force ;-)

have problem with

fair play

winning

then maybe we should consider abandoning game ?

maybe this game should be reset before ppl fallout lol nah obliterate' date=' abolish, annihilate, blot out, clear, eradicate, erase, exterminate, extinguish, extirpate, kill, liquidate, remove, rub out, snuff out, stamp out, uproot, wipe out, dominate, hate, mame, destroy and then write songs of the great war ;)[/quote']

If we do restart the game, I hope we can run the two games simultaneously since this war between the planeteers and dominion is far from over!

i presume tho that nite has security in place regarding access to the server and game database i would also presume that any user who logged into the server would have there details recorded.

yes but if You have access to database you can change everything: ownership, money, ship levels, etc not touching game - it is simple operation in SQL language - change (add, sub, multiple, divide etc) content of one database cell

another question

is there limit for planets made corporate

when I try made another world corporate I got "Your Cheat has been logged to the admin."

and all planets lost corporate status except the last one

is there limit for planets made corporate

when I try made another world corporate I got "Your Cheat has been logged to the admin."

and all planets lost corporate status except the last one

This appears to be a bug in the Change Production page, where you can change the production values of all your planets.

I was lookin over a black nova traders on another site today and seen that there are 2 diff types of settings for SOFA attacks... is this game using the advanced settings that are intended to protect weaker worlds or the standard setting that doesnt? essentially the advanced setting has an extra line with (attack[comp]/defend[comp]) if it is >1 =1 routine. the basic setting doesnt use this modification.

I was lookin over a black nova traders on another site today and seen that there are 2 diff types of settings for SOFA attacks... is this game using the advanced settings that are intended to protect weaker worlds or the standard setting that doesnt? essentially the advanced setting has an extra line with (attack[comp]/defend[comp]) if it is >1 =1 routine. the basic setting doesnt use this modification.
I would guess this is using the advanced setting due to the message I have recieved "You send your fighters spiralling towards the planet as you streak by at maximum range.

Your huge ship has given them ample warning. Your fighters will be less successful.

A large explosion blossoms in the upper air of the planet. Your fighters probably didn't have time to attack." The message seems to fit the description of the code where it only appears for planets that have lower levels than my ship.

not sure if anyone is accusing me of cheating... Just try calculating compound interest to see long it takes for $1 to double to $2. That is my big secret. I managed to steal 27 trillion from a weakly defended dominion planet and have been living off the interest ever since! Or your can watch my money accumulate interest by scanning the planeteers homeworld in sector 1432! Feel free wasting your turns trying to try and take my credits.

JanQ keeps destroying my undefended worlds lol shame he is too scared to try to take something which has more than a few thoousand fighters on it and i still have a fair few 'junk' planets left out there for him to find it saves me time scrolling thru the list of planets i own of which i must add nearly 50% of them once belonged to Atrus11111.

JanQ keeps destroying my undefended worlds lol shame he is too scared to try to take something which has more than a few thoousand fighters on it

not exactly - some are worth keeping it - mostly Nite and some Tyochs

empty planet is useless, isn't ?

I managed to steal 27 trillion from a weakly defended dominion planet and have been living off the interest ever since! Or your can watch my money accumulate interest by scanning the planeteers homeworld in sector 1432!

I have been doing that often today, maybe you should drop by and see the good work the dominion have been doing in this sector like janQ did twice :) too bad you guys are short of credits ;) i'll lend you the bus fare. hehe