BSG SEASON 2 COMPLETE ON DVD

bones2097

Well series one aired in the Uk as Sky bounced alot of the cash for production, so not remotely stupid at all.

Interestingly, howevere, I was in HMV only 2 days and asked them regards the release date for the series 2 box set om dvd, and they had zero information on its release. Considering they had the miniseries, original series and series one in stock, and no information at all on series 2 I was most confused to read this.

Stupid as in it was avaialble over the net months before American TV, except there is a very strong argument that this in fact generated sgnificant word of mouth and actually caused the show to have been more successful than it would have been otherwise.

• 1 month later...

Now season 2.5 is coming out in September, but does anyone know if they're releasing the whole thing in one lump? I love the series but I refuse to spend money for two boxes and then find out I could have saved space and money in two months.

LOOKY, looky what i saw.....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002N7EGS/qid=1149859604/sr=8-3/ref=pd_ka_3/026-9227165-8361246

bsg se 2 boxset on dvd out aug 14... wow I don't think they even finished airing se2 on sky..

lol... price a bit ok too,, but most likely to drop......

I checked the link to Amazon...

Amazon.co.uk

Price: £11.99

Battlestar Galactica - The Movie (1978)

Starring: Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell Classification: To be announced

It clearly says 1978 (the original series...), but list the 2005 actors (!?). :thinking:

Amazon seems to have no clue about Battlestar. :cyclops:

• 2 weeks later...
cheaky buggers changed the page!!!... but why.. ^^ is the nu one check it!!!
Actually they didn't. I found the mis-directed Season-2-but-not-season-2-at-all page before I did a little digging and found this new one. They have changed the first link to reflect the proper cast list of 1978 BSG

AND

the updated link has gone down a little more to £34.99