No 9/11 on the Pentagon?

TetsuoShima

Ooooooh... Yeah... :(

Amnot Borg: Don't try to smooth out foriegn relations. A lot of the American bashers/haters are just the same kind of ignorant clods you find in any country. Do not pander to them. Please. If anything, tell them to go learn something about civilizations throughout history.

Antipodean: Shame on you. You're AUSTRAILIAN. Do I have to spell it out?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Antipodean: Shame on you. You're AUSTRAILIAN. Do I have to spell it out?

What have you got against aussie's then huh? :p

Yeah, yeah, we started off with a few hundred convicts who got sent here mostly for crimes along the lines of stealing bread and hankies... you see, class wise, 18th Century Britain wasn't all that kind towards poor folks as had to feed their families. Most aussie's are proud of that heritage, as it, along with substantial immigration from Ireland, certainly contributed to my country's sense of social justice, mateship and a "fair go" for all.

Or if it's the way the colonists treated Aborigines you're refering to - fair enough. I'm one of those Australians as feels shame for that aspect of our history and wants to see restititution, appologies and reconciliation made into law. None the less, I'll stand by that comment that the Puritan history of the US STILL makes its mark on your society and politics... and no, I don't think thats a good thing.

Say what you will about Australia... I still have the right to hold that opinion, and the right to recognise the the factual history of the United States. And no matter how many times you cry "shame", FOX news style, you can't take away from me, or deny the truth. ;)

• 5 months later...

Alright, I resent the fox news comparison.  I would have thought you knew better than that, seeing as how we've both been members here together for quite a while.

Also, you cite the similarities between Australians and North Americans, yet you don't seem to acknowledge that there are in fact many people who have the same sentiments about their own history, nor do you acknowledge that you are dismissing those sentiments in others while believing your own similar ones to be true.

As for my opinion, I think you're wrong, the North Americans are wrong, hell... most people are sorely lacking in an clear and untainted rational view of their country, it's history, and present state.  Then again, it's normal and to be expected.  It's a shame, really.

• 1 month later...

It would be virtually impossible to cover up the events of 911, obviously certain parts are being conveniently left out. People will always seek out alternative explanations just because they cant accept the reality of the situation.

The govt has 35 video tapes of the attack on the Pentagon. To date, they refuse to release any of them in their entirety.......

So, if there's no conspiracy, why withold the tapes?

::)

• 3 weeks later...

At the very least, I reckon its safe to say that there is something that doesn't smell quite right about the official accounts...

There is circumstancial evidence (from the FAA no less!) that Flight 93 landed in Ohio, and did not participate in 9/11........

:o