A little trivia for you

Arktis

Well, I found what I needed in the season 4 episode, "Clues", and I was finally able to complete my little "project". Here it is: *link removed by original poster for being slightly gross and weird. pm me if you wanna see it.*

I dunno. Been a while since I watched that. The image I ended up using was from the TNG episode "Clues".

Anyways, I was trying to make a new avatar last night and I just ended up making this: http://rikercantwatchit.ytmnd.com/

Maybe I am going to tinker with it a bit more later and make it into my av. for these forums... probably not, unless I can change the context and still keep it amusing.

This should finally make up for the huge build-up in this thread to that dissapointing conclusion. :)

Since Riker is know for his conquests...

Make one with Riker getting hot "looks" from various females, with Riker doing uncomfy expressions for every female shown, and end it with a surprise character which he finds extremly attractive...

Well, I was actually thinking of going the opposite route... IF I actually do any follow-ups. I probably won't, even if the site does as well as I think it might... "might" being the key word.

BTW, it has gone into the top rated list of sites in less than a day. Wow. I think it MIGHT get into the top viewed sites of the day within a few hours as well... it's only like three positions away from being shown on the index under that section right now.