STAR TREK XI

Antipodean

I hope the new movie is good and that they follow the canon. It's not star trek if they have the crew firing turbolasers instead of phasers.

Yeah. Like in Enterprise - if Archer was so instrumental in the formation of the Federation, then why no mention in TOS? Yes, I know the writers of TOS didn't own a time machine so they couldn't know that one fine day there would be a series called Enterprise. But the writers just didn't seem to care very much about canon. I've seen similar examples time and again. A shame really.

sad_cube.jpg.407e44a16c3691bbf30beea1d43eb54a.jpg

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://movies.ign.com/articles/810/810794p1.html

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

sisko11.jpg

SISKO SAVE US

Well I have to say for this trek movie to be a hit they will need a A-star and the one mentioned in this article would probably be a good actor to play the roll of captain pike, if they dont sign a A-star then it will stand a good chance of flopping!  One question...why the pic of the great Sisko lol

OMF god NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not frakking Tom Cruise. I can't that the darned midget...

If this continues and anything about all this news is true, it's about time they send that frakker Abrams to the dumpster. He's doing all the wrong things... Unless he absolutely wants to anlianate all star trek fans and make it into the same thing everything else from hollywood is like...  :grr:

Lets all stay calm and try not  to kill ourselves (Tetsuo or x5315 - don't paste that bit where i commited suicide on IRC).

For all we know, this is just a rumour. Yes. A rumour *nods*

Yeah but you have to acknoledge that they should cast someone that is well known, so who else would you cast as Capt Pike?

Lets all stay calm and try not  to kill ourselves (Tetsuo or x5315 - don't paste that bit where i commited suicide on IRC).

Yeah but you have to acknoledge that they should cast someone that is well known, so who else would you cast as Capt Pike?

Someone who can sit in the captains chair and who's feet will touch the ground?

Someone who can sit in the captains chair and who's feet will touch the ground?

pmswl...i am sure the captains chair is adjustable just like my computer chair lol

I would cast BenSisko.jpg

As Capt Pike.

• 1 month later...

actually I would love to see him back in trek, saying that I know Avery got tired towards the end of DS9 of playing Sisko

I would cast BenSisko.jpg

As Capt Pike.