the end of the world....

bones2097

i rem watching the nostradamus video & he said the end of the world would be in 1997, and

a man with a blue turban will go to the middle-east on a white horse & the world would end.....

ok maybe the dates a bit off,,, & the white horse is just glam....

but lately i've been watching the new on the lebenon crisses & have seen

many un- workers wearing blue turban.....

could this be a sign??

will it spark off a war???

you know UN vechicles are painted white????

lol... just stiring the pot.......

I love how people keep going on about how Nostradamus's predictions are unerringly accurate.

Truth is he wrote vague stuff in old French and much like the Bible, there are probably about a dozen ways to translate a sentence and then when you get it into the language you want there are probably about a hundred ways to interpret it.

So what you have is people taking events that have transpired and then going through these texts to see if they can get one to fit with t'other.

I'm British - stating the obvious is our racial ability.

But yes, seemed best to jump in with that... although, as this is a forum dominated by those who love sci-fi I imagine that such nonsense as tarot, the easter bunny, fortune telling and jesus christ is all taken with a hearty pinch of salt.

easter bunny?

lol...

i checked the link above.... what the heck is going on with that beady eye trait... jus look at the pic, of irans president...

look at his eyes only... (i covered my monitor and i swear if he was a bit whiter i would have thought they were bush's eyes!!)

look like some where down the line some ones been doing a bit GM...lol...

or is it just mini bush with a beard....

;)

I'm British - stating the obvious is our racial ability.

But yes, seemed best to jump in with that... although, as this is a forum dominated by those who love sci-fi I imagine that such nonsense as tarot, the easter bunny, fortune telling and jesus christ is all taken with a hearty pinch of salt.

No eggs for you this Easter!

^^^ lol.... hawkings... he'sa dumb ass!!!

sh!t if i had all day just thinking.... i would have got my theory on black holes right the first time!!!!

seriously... just wanns see what ppl think if he wasn't disabled would he have become so smart???

sh!t if i had all day just thinking.... i would have got my theory on black holes right the first time!!!!

seriously... just wanns see what ppl think if he wasn't disabled would he have become so smart???

do you become smart or are you born smart? i think he's smart no matter what.

obviously you haven't seen bushes press reports... lol the man defies the laws of evolution!!!!

:)

obviously you haven't seen bushes press reports... lol the man defies the laws of evolution!!!!

:)

That's what we get for voting in a talking head instead of someone with their own ideas. (not that I voted for him :P )