Company of heroes

Ulysses

I was looking at some screenshots of the game: ***Warning: Large file size***

company-of-heroes-20060911032123480.jpg

company-of-heroes-20060911032109746.jpg

company-of-heroes-20060911032121809.jpg

Have to say the game looks great - the graphics look good and i do like stratagy games - this is going to be one of thoes games i'll have to try out (Once i get my new computer working...)

• 8 months later...

I just bought this second hand.....Dawn of War came free in the box. All for 12 pounds which I thought was a bargain.

COH is "mint" and very addictive. Remember the first day you played Command and Conquer? Re-live that moment!

One of the best things about the game is that tanks can actually drive through buildings, where as before in lesser games a building was an obstruction.

The sniper actually works like a sniper too. Its the best sniper system Ive seen.

actually I aint been on this a while, you have just done me a favour and reminded me to re-install it.....btw do like my war/combat games as I also have the following

Silent Hunter 4

Call Of Duty 2

C&C Tiberian Wars

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 2142

Obilvion : Elder Scrolls

Test Drive Unlimited (love this driving game!)

Anyone fancy a bash online on any of theses let me know...i loose well lol

I am enjoying the single player at the moment.

I must of spend about 6 hours playing the defence of Carentan on Hard...........trying to get those 350 kills needed for the Bronze Star is just a tad hard. I know I need to Defend the munition points where the Germans spawn.