i can remember just running with a whole ary of dead people chasing me

but still is a good game

just i couldn't sleep for a couple of months after it

I loved res so much, and still do, i have all of them on the gamecube

res 1 (remake) super scary, well at first poor ending

res 2 - some peopel consider it teh best but i was dissapointed

res 3 - loved it

res 4 - wasnt res imo

I loved the second one cause it was such an improvement over the first especially if you managed to assemble the recoil shotgun (ah, the fun I had with an Action Replay though).

First one was good for the live actors, shame that was dropped. PS version was suckered for the first head-dropping scene which was cut.

Third was okay but unfortunately I usually enjoy seconds better and this was a case of improvement to what didn't need fixing.

Code Veronica was the first second generation version I played and that was probably the perfect edition for me. We found out about Umbrella's family and met some mean looking bad guys along the way.

The remake just didn't interest me expecially with all the furore made over it being GameCube exclusive which it didn't turn out to be having appeared on the PS2 as well.

I just lost interet in the franchise but I would make it a point of saying play Code Veronica at least if not for the criminally insane CEO always turning up and the large locations still feeling quite dark and horrific like soemthing is going to attack you.