Battlestar Galactica 3x13 - Taking a Break...

Hilander72

how do you deal with your opposition if you are a politician? well if you can get them imprisoned or better still get them killed then you can guarantee an indefinate political term of office. Saddam Hussain used to be an advocate of the kind of politics that madame president uses. from now on i will refer to her as she who must be obeyed.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or they do bung him jail, then he'll break out with the help of six...

go back to the cylons...

and they give him a base ship of his own just like TOS.....

::)

actually the cylons do actually kill him at some point in the TOS, but I  think they bring him back in form of a clone or summit like that.

Nah, it's way too simple... Not very Battlestarish at all. ;)

I doubt we'll ever find out the truth if Baltar is a human/cyon/clone/whatever and he'll propably take the mystery with him if he ever leaves or dies (or a movie).

Have to admit that when the series ends (in a very distant future), I hope they make a 3h movie revealing all the major plots (no major revelations in the series).

50,000 people survived tho and where baltar lived wasnt in the middle of the city

We saw the room he was in destroyed. I'm just saying his survival was unlikely. Just because 50,000 others survived frankly doesn't mean very much as we never see their personal stories. Maybe they happened to be in more fortified position than a room with large picture windows on 2 of the 4 walls.

There were survivors who formed the resistance as well as the ones taken off caprica in any remaining space worthy ships.Survivors in Caprica city would have been few but you really dont need to live a great distance from the epicenter of a nuclear explosion to survive, The biggest threat to Baltar would have been glass as the windows imploded 6 would have easily shielded him from this. its the radioactive fallout that causes the most deaths after a nuclear explosion but anti rad medicine seemed to have been freely available (for some reason). the most surprising thing about the attack on Caprica city was how intact the buildings where this would indicate low yield weapons have a look here for a calculator of the effects of nucleur explosions

There were survivors who formed the resistance as well as the ones taken off caprica in any remaining space worthy ships.Survivors in Caprica city would have been few but you really dont need to live a great distance from the epicenter of a nuclear explosion to survive, The biggest threat to Baltar would have been glass as the windows imploded 6 would have easily shielded him from this. its the radioactive fallout that causes the most deaths after a nuclear explosion but anti rad medicine seemed to have been freely available (for some reason). the most surprising thing about the attack on Caprica city was how intact the buildings where this would indicate low yield weapons have a look here for a calculator of the effects of nucleur explosions

If a enemy wanted some of the buildings in tact as you stated then they would of used a Airburst Nuclear weapon, therefore the blast would of been in the air, this also allows the city to remain mostly in tact but still hit by radiation (saying that they did look like land bursts in the mini series).

Also you dont know how many megatons all the cylon weapons where, also we are basing theses on what reality we use here, maybe the technology of the cylons weapons is much more advance