NiteSciFi Werewolf

TFMF

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you don't have a choice, QS :P

---------------------------

Anyway. Time's up! The wolves have been decided. The seer has been selected....Villagers - watch out!.

If you have not received a personal message from me, assume you are a normal villager.

now....who could those wolves be? ;)

Current list of players:

Tablet

Megalith

TetsuoShima

MM

S0V13T

Hilander72

neomaster

GorunNova

QueenSpock

gathererhade

bones2097

I am, of course, the rich mayor of NiteShire who can afford guards around me 24/7 and so don't have to worry about being attacked ;)

Voting hasn't started yet. But i don't blame you for suspecting TetsuoShima. Notice how he said "I'm waiting for someone to get killed". It's almost like he thinks some kind of hairy wolf-type people are going to attack the townsfolk of NiteShire.......

As mayor of this.....land/town/village i would never let such a thing happen....now if you will excuse me, i have a very important party meeting to attend.

Then again, it may just as well be the first to accuse another of being a hairy creature, that really is a prime target who was actually making an accusation to steer attention away from himself. :D

[me=TetsuoShima]sharpens his ... ;D[/me]

(what would it have been, his knife or his teeth, be smart and you'll know)

Is it too late to get in on the action?

Unfortuanatly yes - the wolves have already been decided. I'll make sure to inform you when we have another game :)

hmm....there are some people in this game that are being quiet....too quiet if you ask me...

hmm....there are some people in this game that are being quiet....too quiet if you ask me...

You're not looking at me, are you, TFMF?  I like being quiet...  watching from the shadows...  Who am I kidding?  It's just my timezone difference.  :)

And I'm pretty sure werewolves have a keen sense of smell, so not bathing will ensure they know where you are!    ;D

Now, if we follow the line in the recent Doctor Who ep 'Tooth and Claw', the liberal use of mistletoe may dissuade the hairy fang-ed beasties.

Or not...