NiteSciFi Werewolf

TFMF

Update: Less than 1 hour remaining! It's not too late to change your votes ;)

Anyway. Here is the current voting stats:

Tablet: 5 (Hilander72, Megalith, gathererhade, GorunNova, [MM])

Megalith: 2 (TetsuoShima, Bones2097)

S0V13T: 2 (neomaster, Tablet)

neomaster: 1 (S0V13T)

Which means everyone has voted. If i have made a mistake, please correct me before the voting is over. You have about 45 mins to change your vote if you wish.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks ugly for Tablet, I must say. It seems the committee has decided he's likely to be a wolf. He can still survive though, if 2 villagers take away their vote from him and transfer it to one of the other villagers who's been given at least one vote.

This leaves me wondering, what would happen if 2 villagers have the same amount of votes, ex. both have 4 votes each. Is there a special meeting to decide upon the fate of just these 2 villagers? Or do they have to do some sort of 'play-off' game? Or does the mayor decides perhaps?

I have decided that, in the event of a tie, the villager who received the last vote will be allowed to stay.

For example. So far Tablet has received 5 votes. If Queenspock and TFMF (Just using these as examples) were to both receive 4 votes each, the villager that voted last to either of these members will get their vote discounted.

TFMF received 1st vote at 9:12

QS received 1st vote at 9:13

TFMF received 2nd vote at 9:14

QS received 2nd vote at 9:15

TFMF received 3rd vote at 9:16

QS received 3rd vote at 9:17

TFMF received 4th vote at 9:18

QS received 4th vote at 9:19

Since we both have 4 votes - the last vote QS received will be discounted (as it was the last vote to be made before the tie). and thus - TFMF would be kicked out with 4 votes and QS would only have had 3 votes.

(I may not have explained that very well)

10 minutes left.

It was still raining quite heavily, although the brunt of the storm had passed. The villagers were all gathered in the town hall, debating on who could have murdered poor QueenSpock. The Mayor mearly watched as the villagers battled each others arguments, countered their reasoning and, ultimatly, assigned blame.

Some of the villagers followed the Mayors' strategy and simply listened to the conversations. It was a difficult evening, and many of the villagers were exhausted from shouting accross the room at each other. Tablet, in particular, seemed very intent on voicing his opinions. This attracted the attention of the other villagers and suspicions began mounting. Fingers were pointed, and Tablet was their direction.

After some time, the mayor eventually decided to call a vote on who they beleived could have done such a thing and needed to be banished from NiteShire forever.. The vote was unanamous. Tablet had to go...Without being given a second thought, he was thrown out of the town house and into the rain...Knowing the villagers would panic and shoot him with silver bullets on sight if he returned, Tablet ran as fast as he could out of the village, fearing for his life....never to be heard from again....

Tablet - You have been evicted, please leav-oh forget it. Tablet has been voted out of the NiteShire village. Was he a wolf? Or have the villagers condemned their only hope - the Seer....Only time will tell...

-----------------

The wolves' round is next. NiteShire villagers, you have.... just under 23 hours before the next meal.... ;)

so i guess we have no idea if tablet was a wolf i think seeing as we have mod'ed the game that if we are right then the days that he should kill should be safe nights for us. so if tablet was the killing wolf then the next wolf attack from him will be in 2 days( i think thats right) but if he was the 2nd wolf who hasnt attacked yet then no one would be killed tonight. is that the way we are going are we going to know? or would it be like we killed the killed the 2nd wolf but the first one will attack twice as often ???

To repeat what i said above

"NiteShire villagers, you have.... just under 23 hours before the next meal...." so the next wolf attack won't be untill 2moro. Regardless of whether or not Tablet was a wolf, seer or neither.

Something just occurred to me, how are the wolves and seer chosen? is it a random thing or does the 'Mayor' choose them. Probably too late for Tablet if its not random.

The tendency if not a random selection and being the first game would be for the wolves and seer to be a Mod here imo. I say we get all the mods remaining in the game and see if they float on water if they do then they must be made of wood and we can burn them.

I plead with my fellow villagers to act immediately before its too late and another innocent villager dies.

So Mega.  You're taking up where Tablet left off, being loud and proud, are you?

Hmmm...

Well hopefully we've evicted a werewolf.  If not, well, sorry Tablet, but it is the nature of the game after all.  ;)

Well.  I guess at this point, being convinced the guilty party is now gone for good, and that all is well in Niteshire once more, that tonight I'll leave myself open by NOT barring all my windows, etc.  I might even take my usual evening constitutional.

Hey, I'm trying to play an unsophisticated character here.  ;D

Well hopefully we've evicted a werewolf.  If not' date=' well, sorry Tablet, but it is the nature of the game after all.[/quote']

Yep - being voted out isn't the end of the world - you get to point and laugh at how screwed everyone else is :D

Although i will say that i am not disclosing the names of wolves or seers to anyone, even if they have already been kicked out of the game. I think it's funner this way and adds to the surprise later on when they find out who they are themselves.

thinki i'm gonna sit by the lake and watch the villagers going about there business. thank god its stopped raining.

You're gonna sit and watch are you.  Just in case someone happens to be all on there lonesome...  somewhere away from the rest of the villagers?

Don't want your fur to get wet, maybe?