The Final Five (Possible Spoilers)

Centurion

Hey, I was just browsing BSG Media and Galactica Station when I found these "final five" images. They were listed as Episode 11 - The Rapture. Hmm, have I missed something or were these scenes deleted from the ep?

bsg31101kh4.th.jpg

bsg31102sc1.th.jpg

Now, if these pics are the real deal, can you identify anyone? I think I can see one or two familiar faces... ;)

Assuming theses are real and its not Ronald D. Moore playing a practicle joke on us

i think

Left to right:

1.???

2.helo or anders

3.Cally (any one who thinks 4. is cally need only to look at both 3s smile and her pony tail very cally ish imo)

4.????

5. maybe the cheif but i doubt it maybe geader

Baltar can't be one of the Final Five if he is "the Chosen One."  I don't think that Baltar will turn out to be a Cylon.

Why do any of the final five have to be major characters?  If you look at the existing Cylon models, only Sharon was a major human character.  I'm more interested to know what's so important about the "Final Five" than about who they are.

it would make more sense if they had nothing to do with the colonial fleet and the cylons war on it. the guy who could be the chief is the only one who looks remotely like any of the cast imo but might not be lol none are short enough to be cally and gaeta lol that is absurd to think any look like him lol

yeah the doc would also have found out that the blood is not the same as human as was the case with sharon2. also by the same logic the chief cant be Cylon either. mind you, just a thought, maybe the 5 are human and were the creators of the Cylon race which is what makes them special, i doubt that tho really as they would all be dead by now if indeed this was the case.

I think the final five may be "good" Cylons that didn't want to wage war against humans and that's why the other cylons don't want to talk about them. Perhaps they're perceived as traitors?

That could be true, but how come none of the other 7 models doesn't know the truth then? ???

that's why I like this show.. it keeps you guessing.

the final five are.... the Jackson's......  ;D

You're wrong... :o

The Final V: The Backstreet Boys ;)[br]Posted on: 2007-02-14, 06:32:03

That could be true, but how come none of the other 7 models doesn't know the truth then? ???

Maybe they were deleted from the memory banks in an attempt to erase them from ever existing?

The basestar hybrid, seems to have a few memories (or some knowledge) about the five unknowns.

And how about No 3... Why box her if it (she) found out the truth? Why did No 3 'die' when it (she) had the vision/encounter in the Tempel?