Welcome to Quark's

TFMF

You can use this forum to discuss all the latest merchandise out for all your favourite Sci-Fi shows. DVDs, books, Remote Controlled Daleks...whatever you like.

You may also be looking to buy or sell some items, in which case you can use this forum too :)

Update: This forum is now under new managment. Quark has bought out Watto and has taken over the shop.

• 1 month later...

Where's Rom!!! the replicator needs fixing!!...and you will call me Grand Negus lol

No Seriously I will post any sci-fi stuff on here I encounter that may take your interest. [br]Posted on: March 19, 2007, 10:15:02 AM

*slides a few strips of latenum*

"theres no need for that old fiend friend...."

strips...now thats tight!! I only accept bricks for a small modest fee lol

• 1 month later...

Quarks is the name of his bar!!!

Quark's Bar, Grill, Gaming House and Holosuite Arcade

"Look out there. Millions and millions of stars. Millions upon millions of worlds. And right now, half of them are fanatically dedicated to destroying the other half. Now, do you think, if one of those twinkling lights suddenly went out, anybody would notice? ... Suppose I offered you ten million bars of gold-pressed latinum to help turn out one of those lights. Would you really tell me to keep my money?"

- Gaila (Quarks cousin)

"Welcome to Quarks"?  How many Quarks are we talking about?  Don't tell me he's doing the whole holographic waiter thing again. ;)

Details details... ::)

Topic Title edited ;D

Edit: And the forum title...

"Welcome to Quarks"?  How many Quarks are we talking about?  Don't tell me he's doing the whole holographic waiter thing again. ;)

Details details... ::)

Topic Title edited ;D

Edit: And the forum title...

awww if I had a bar id call it quarks...guess I am limited to calling that my fridge