NiteShire 3 - In the Federation, No One can hear you SCREAM!

gathererhade

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hade9001:  Results of scan as requested...  error...  error...

Scanning program has been tampered with.  Extent of damage can not be determined.

Persons within 10 metres of Hilander72 in the hour before his death were:

• Bones2097
  • Kyran
  • Megalith
  • Niteshdw
  • TetsuoShima
  • TFMF

TetsuoShima, we are now in the same cycle as the last 2 games - one day we vote, the next someone dies.  Today is vote day.

Computer, display the information you sent me in response to my inquiry about tampering with logs on all displays at all terminals.

And fetch me a blue doggy.

A cocker spaniel.

And some gravy.

So I can eat him.

I must replenish my strength, for I feel rather Ill.

insane2.jpg

VERY Ill.

I think it might have been something he ate.

My vote is for Bones2097.

He has been in proximity of both incidents and it's clear he's not a very good doctor. I mean just look at Arktis!

Although i will admit, he doesn't look that much better normally...

;D

lol :) i see the councillor is showing his true colours :) ok well i again say the alien is one of the crew listed by the Hade9001. I would say it isn't me so again i recommend putting the captain in his cabin with an armed guard for his own protection work details should be carried out in groups of no more than 2 and ideally the suspected crew (myself included) work in pairs. this should reduce alien contamination down to a minimum of people and ensure that future scans can be narrowed down by the scanner operator. anyway out of the 6 in a 10m radius of Hilander72 at the time of his death I vote for TetsuoShima i wont go into my reasons much except to say that i am presuming Hilander72 had a say in who was his next victim. I can of course change my vote if new information comes to light.

I vote for TetsuoShima i wont go into my reasons much except to say that i am presuming Hilander72 had a say in who was his next victim.

Okaaaay, now you've got me interested...  :-\

Anyway,...

Given that our  'intruder' has a definite preference for people who it has been in close contact to before (don't ask me how I know this in the story... maybe I got a premonition, out of the story it was mentioned though), this measn that people who were in the 'suspect' list multiple time deserve special attention. In case of a dying person trying to hide the 'alien', it could still be that they chose someone entirely different. (if this reasoning doesn't make sense to you, just ignore it),

so, I should vote for either bones2097, TFMF or NiteShdw. Given my previous preference, I see no reason to change it now: My final vote is for bones2097.

Moo Haaa Haaaa!!!

fools i won't even vote.... (auto-self-vote)

that'll show you....

Iiiii wonder, wonder.... who...who,who, whoooo....

whos the big bad wolf.. ahem...

host...

*btw... professionally speaking thats what Artkis normally look like with out make-up  ::)  *

The crew gathered in the Xenobiology lab, as Captain Niteshdw took a vote on who to scan...

Niteshdw: The votes as they stand are:

Megalith        1  (Amnot Borg)

Arktis            1  (Arktis)

Bones2097      2  (TFMF, TetsuoShima)

TetsuoShima  1  (Megalith)

Bones, Kyran and myself are all unable to find a reason to vote for

someone.  So, it looks like Bones2097 is the crew's choice, with 2 votes.

Quite happy to be scanned, Bones2097 stands beneath the scanning cone and the machinery is switched on again.

Suddenly, Bones cries out, and suddenly every eye in the room is on him.  His body contorts and writhes, and one or two phasers are brought to bear on Bones.

Bones lets out a laugh.

Bones2097:  That got you all going, didn't it.

TFMF checks the readings on the scanner.  His face falls.  Bones2097 is not the current host of the alien.

There will be a death in approximately 24 hours - Noon GMT.

Hade9001:  Estimated time to completion of repairs on industrial replicators - 8 hours.

Given that our  'intruder' has a definite preference for people who it has been in close contact to before (don't ask me how I know this in the story... maybe I got a premonition,

You should have that info in the context of the game, TetsuoShima, but somehow it doesn't appear to have happened yet.

*  *  *  Sigh  *  *  *

How many hints do I need to give?

::)

....................................... ;)

Could have fooled me! His behaviour over the past few days has been very odd...

But anyway, i'm glad the industrial Replicators are almost operational. Without them, we are stuck.

Hade9001 can i have an update on the state of the ship as it will be when replicatators are restored?

also what tasks do we need to do too ensure our cabins can be accessed. I'm fed up with crashing in broom closets and on the floor in some isolated corridor (i am avoiding contact with all crew except for duty and don't have a clue what duties i am supposed to have so a bit of shirking sounds like a good idea with all this mistrust and tension on this ship).