Video of cast announcing "End of Galactica"

Ashoka1

Exclusive Video Interviews: The End of Battlestar Galactica with Sackhoff, Olmos and Weddle

Written by Stephanie Sanchez 

Friday, 11 May 2007

The IESB literally reported from the floor of the Saturn Awards yesterday to break the news first of Battlestar Galactica�s untimely demise. We also promised to post the video interviews of Katee Sackhoff and Edward James Olmos from the red carpet talking about it.

Well, here you go. But not only that, we followed up with Katee and Eddie in the press room after they won the Saturn Award for Best Syndicated/Cable Television Series for Battlestar Galactica. They talked about their experiences on the show, working with the cast and about a possible guest starring role for Olmos on Katee�s new series, Bionic Woman.

We also spoke with Battlestar Galactica producer David Weddle. He confirms the end is near and talks about their current writing situation.

Click on the links below to view IESB�s exclusive video interviews with Katee Sackhoff, Edward James Olmos and David Weddle.

Watch Streaming: Streaming Page

Download Full Videos: http://rapidshare.com/users/E6RB0M

74788000sp6.jpg

Edward James Olmos Vid

41670107eu6.jpg

Katee Sackhoff Vid

27490909sq3.jpg

Katee Sackhoff and Edward James Olmos Vid

12374102qt8.jpg

David Weddle Vid

In case you've never used RapidShare to download...

Here's a dummies guide to downloading:

1)

capture001it1.jpg

Visit the download-page.

2)

capture002fr9.jpg

Click on the file you want.

3)

capture003mz4.jpg

Choose the "Free" download option.

4)

capture004jx7.jpg

Let the clock countdown.

5)

capture005sh8.jpg

Put in the confirmation code (done to prevent abuse), and click "Download".

6)

capture006wj6.jpg

Save your file to disk.

7)

capture007by4.jpg

Watch your vid!!

its not that much of a surprise that bsg will end this coming season tbh. What this does mean is that the next series unlike the last one is likely to have many show stoppers and less fill (more thrills less fills) this is a good thing, are we infact going to see the rarest of rare scifi events - the finish of a story.

That's true. At least BSG's writers would have plenty of time to end the series properly. Many good shows didn't have this option, including the original BSG, but until Sci Fi says BSG is canceled, nothing is official, IMHO. Maybe the producers and the actors brought up this subject because they want a clear position from Sci Fi whether season 4 will be the last or not?

5 is 'greater' number than 4.

It really depends on how the wrap up the series (do they find Earth, what then or every one dies?). How ever it ends it's going to be a disappointment to most (nobody likes a show to end). If there's large enough crowd (good sales), then I'm sure they'll make a movie or two or even might make a sequel (BSG: The 1st Cylon War (with non-stop Viper/Fleet combat ever episode... ;D))

Download Full Videos:

http://rapidshare.com/users/E6RB0M

I received messages describing playback problems.

If you can't get the videos to playback (after you download)....

It's because you don't have the necessary codecs.

You have two easy options...

1) If you can handle a big download (27 MB), and installation: Get a codec pack.

I suggest the free K-Lite Codec Pack.

Once you install the codecs, any media player will play the videos.

2) If you want a small download (3 MB), and no installation: Get a stand-alone Flv player.

I suggest the free Riva Flv Player

Open the video in this program, every FLV video will play.

There is supposed to be a 2-hour BSG movie. It's coming before season 4 and it has back information they haven't put into play in the series yet. Immediately released as DVD the day after it airs.

for Linux users, if the video doesn't play. It IS your codecs.

This news made me a lot happier. :) :) :)

11-MAY-07

Flight of Battlestar Continues

Battlestar Galactica's search for Earth continues to be an open-ended adventure, executive producer David Eick said.

Contrary to comments by Edward James Olmos (Adm. Adama) at the Saturn Awards on May10, no end has been announced for the award-winning show. Battlestar Galactica is preparing to film its fourth season, one that will include 22 episodes, rather than the previously announced 13.

"For those of you who have been paying attention over the years, this is not the first time Eddie has made an announcement about the possibility of the show's end," chuckled Eick. "I promise you that when [executiuve producer] Ron [Moore] and I make a decision about Galactica's future, we'll let you know."

Source: SCI FI Wire

Why would they do this? Are the ratings that bad? I can't imagine so as this is got to the best tv on tv.

How can "Funniest Home Videos" run forever, but they consider cancelling BSG? Maybe we as the public get what we deserve... yeesh!