When will Marina Sirtis become un-do-able?

justingeist

In my case she's been un-anything-able since ever, but if I'd been 10-20 years older that would be a different story. ;)

If I were at a party almost any damsel with this "look" would catch my attention...

marina_sirtis_009.jpg

(look at those eyes... ::))

Given the fact her breasts look considerably fuller and seem quite unaffected by gravity in the more recent pictures, it seems fair to assume that she's had at least a breast lift... and if mein eyes do not deceive me, she probably got implants too. It goes without saying that they're a considerable improvement on what she was sporting in TNG.

I would certainly agree with the sentiment that as Troi, she was never someone I thought of as hot... Ensign Ro, Jadzia, Kira on her non-PMS days, Leeta... oh, Leeta and of course, 7 and Kes, were all respectably attractive... Anyway, I think that she probably looks better now... well, with make up.

On the subject of aging gracefully....Kate Mulgrew is definitely not getting nipped and tucked.

katemulgrew.jpg

Not sure she was ever spank material to begin with.

katemulgrew.jpg

Anyway, at this point in my life I'm not looking to be titillated by Trek.  In fact, Enterprise was that much worse for having fake-breasted, underfed Jolene Blalock as T'Pol.

If or when there is a new Trek series, I hope the producers stock the cast with quirkily attractive women instead of implants on a stick.

(7 was the only Trek babe that could really do it for me.)