Voyager 4x02

GhostShadow

I believe its episode 2 in season 4, but its called "the gift". its the one where kess gets her powers. Well I noticed something pretty funny. The part when Seven of Nine is on the surgical bio-bed and the Doctor and Tuvok are next to her exchanging banter, there is this another security lady kinda off in the back round. She is a bad actor because she doesn't know what to do with her hands, and if you pay attention to her, she actually LOOKS UP AT THE CAMERA for a second or two. you will miss it if you dont pay attention to her, but I thought that was pretty funny. you can tell that she was never in another eps after that mess up.

ha, the extras are funny, when ever you see an extra in the eps you know they are gonna die. Like in the episode "Drone" there was an ensign molkahe (sp?) and when I heard he was an ensign I just new that something bad was gonna happen.

And c4 might get upset if you star dissin on VOY and their cast ;P

Presumably, this is one of the reasons most extras are only trusted with walking along corridors.

This episode was irritating because it was essentially a cop out. They make the big deal of Borg space... then "oh, we're not in it anymore."

Presumably, this is one of the reasons most extras are only trusted with walking along corridors.

This episode was irritating because it was essentially a cop out. They make the big deal of Borg space... then "oh, we're not in it anymore."

I agree, even while they where in Borg space, they didn't even run into the borg very often. It was just to get more ppl hooked I bet.