Mac

James Sisko

I used to be a Mac owner in the early '90s, when Macs were 2-3x more powerful than a top of the line PC.

There weren't many games back then either, but one that really made my PC friends jealous was Marathon which featured awesome high resolution 3D graphics and the closest thing on PCs was Doom (not even real 3D and low res). The best part was that you could play Marathon on a network with up to 8 human players. :)

Most of the time I used the Mac for graphics mostly thanks to Photoshop (version 2.0-4.0), which was still in it's infancy for PCs.

I have a mac which I bought in August of 2004. My previous computers (all pcs) generally lasted an average of 2 years before crashing entirely due to viruses. I've had my mac for 3 now and it's still going strong. I don't really know what the reasoning is behind no viruses being created for mac, nor do I care. That was a huge selling point for me and the computer does everything I could possibly ever want to do with it. I don't have time in my life for gaming and if I did I'd probably just go buy an Xbox or something.