DS9 - Back on UK TV - Channel 20

Chiggy

Just a note to remind the UK members of the forum that DS9 is now showing on Channel 20 on Freeview at 8 pm every day. Second episode of season 1 showing tomorrow......tell all your Trek friends.

dont need to...already ave them all on dvd :P

yeah i noticed it too, it the new channel, called ''virgin1 '' i can't seem to remember what it replaced... also they are going to start showing enterprise on monday 9pm... lol!!!!

sisko looked funny with hair!! :)[br]Posted on: October 02, 2007, 10:42:26 PM

they got all the st & sahra chronicals  too... check it..

http://news.speeple.com/knowmoremedia.com/2007/06/14/virgin1-gets-sarah-connor-chronicles-and-star-trek-bizofshowbiz.htm

At last a Star Trek channel that can be viewed from a standard TV license! I think its something to do with Virgin media and the type of geeks involved in that. They clearly did their market research.

Lets support this channel, lets watch the episodes.

It was very refreshing to watch Picard and Sisko battle it out, I think it was 1996 when i last watched that episode.

haha.. yeah i watched it around.. ah dude the first ep of ds9.. i think... bout 4 years ago... (yeah i didn't care for it when it aired... lol..)

now all they have to do is rip the sci-fi that itv4 has and it will sweet ass channel.. though i noticed it only starts at 6pm.. hope that changes!!!!.