Highest Donor Prize - November 2007

Hiya All

I am pleased to announce that from the 1st Nov 07 through to 30th Nov 07 I will donate a prize for the highest donation to nitescifi.com for November.  Please see below for conditions.

Minium donation to be eligible for the prize will be $5 or more

If the highest donor is from europe the prize will be in form of a mystery Sci-Fi dvd (region 2)

If the highest donor is from North American or a non European country they will get a choice of either the Sci-Fi DVD (region 2) or a PC Game

In the event of a draw of equal amount donations, we will do a prize draw to see who wins for November.

I will bear the cost of the postage and packaging (non-uk will be sent by airmail)

Please note that the prizes are genuine products

Please ensure when donating you give your user name so we know who has donated what.

Should this be successful I will run this competition in December and possibly later.

Thanks

Ulysses

The prize has been selected, but if you live outside Europe and can't play the region 2 disk, then I beleive Ulysses will offer a game from a list of games he can offer.

Also, just a reminder that the competition starts as soon as Halloween is over. ^_^

Though don't let that stop you donating now! :P

The prize has been selected, but if you live outside Europe and can't play the region 2 disk, then I beleive Ulysses will offer a game from a list of games he can offer.

Also, just a reminder that the competition starts as soon as Halloween is over. ^_^

Though don't let that stop you donating now! :P

TFMF is totally correct as above, for the people in europe the winning prize is a worthy addition to anyone sci-fi collection :)

November has arrived!

All donations received this month will be entered in to the competition. Remember, in order to enter, you need to make sure you set the option for Do you want your username to be shown? to Yes on the donation page, otherwise we don't know who you are.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...