Battle Star Event - Razor - No Europe release?

Chiggy

• 1 month later...

Well BSG Razor is actually on DVD in the UK as Ive bought it myselve and watched it again...and as the last seaon is only 3 months away it worth bringing up our own theroies.

On watching the back end of season 3 and razor it still has me wondering who is the last cylon that has not been revealed yet....as on the dvd razor it does stating in the extras that the last cylon will be revealed.

I honestly dont think its Starbuck, as this is to ovbvious!  but someone who we wouldnt suspect...such as Lara Roswell...why?

First, the Cylon related visions (Flesh and Bone). Second, she's the last person you'd expect. Third, remember Caprica-Six and Baltar saying goodbye on Caprica before the destrustion, and Six turning around.."It's about time, I was wondering when you'd get here.". That entity was never revealed. But who was nearby watching them just moments before, and Six looked right at her.. It's Laura.

StarBuck I think is a hybrid, why?  how would the old man in razor who is also a hybid know about her? as if she was one of the clone cylons then i doubt the old hybrid would of know about her.

for more on the trailer for season four please see link below....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FB48n9rBQ04

I don't think its her, at least for the reasons you describe. Bear in mind the miniseries was made with very little planning of future events, the idea of the final five was probably not realised until the third season, secondly Laura seeing six on Caprica was a badly planned plot twist and the flashback for it didn't make sense in the continuity of the miniseries.

The show may be the best thing ever but it does not have the forshadowing of, say, Babylon 5.