EBAY Automated Sniper

Chiggy

Can anyone tell me what the best automated Ebay sniper proggy or service is please.

Something I can run from my desktop leave my machine on and the proggy will place a bid with 1 or 2 second left.

I would also like such a tool to be freeware or sharware.

Thank you.

Thanks for the reply Annot.

The manual snipe never works for me unless I bid BIG and the other guy doesnt have time to recover with a higher bid.

Like just a moment ago I bid with 16 seconds to go and some other guy managed to get a bid in with 3 seconds to go! That HAS to be automated.

There must be something out there.

Tell ya want I do is open a second browser window/tab with my bid ready to go and refresh my first window/tab until it's around 1-3 seconds left then hit the submit bid in the second window/tab.

Kinda clunky but it works for me, most of the time.

Good luck! :)

There must be something out there.

I gave you something. Free BuyerTools Reminder.

The free Buyertools Reminder reminds you of auctions ending soon. Bid directly out of the program, without having to start a new browser window. Or leave the bidding hassle to the Reminder completely. Its auto bidding function places the highest bid precisely and punctually in last second - to your strategic advantage!

As we have 2 computers networked into our hub we leave one on the screen and keep refeshing it and the second pc with a bid almost entered, once its down to afew seconds to go we then confirm the bid.

9 times out of 10 its worked for us when buying stuff off ebay which is kinda the same as what Amnot Borg does!

:o

Isn't that cheating? :cyclops:

lol, yes and no. according to what I read while looking for an automated sniper, this has been an argument for several years. eBay was against it originally, BUT, seems to have developed their own version....for a fee, I think. I'll keep refreshing the page and watching my timer.  ;)[br]Posted on: December 12, 2007, 04:46:45 PM

As we have 2 computers networked into our hub we leave one on the screen and keep refeshing it and the second pc with a bid almost entered, once its down to afew seconds to go we then confirm the bid.

9 times out of 10 its worked for us when buying stuff off ebay which is kinda the same as what Amnot Borg does!

yep, although I just use 2 tabs, and switch back and forth. [br]Posted on: December 12, 2007, 04:50:08 PM

Awesome, Q'ness raised for Annot.

Yay for me! There is paid version of it but you requested FREE.