Series Two Revealed

USWhoFan

Torchwood bursts back on our screens in mid January, this time premiering on BBC Two. And this time it's bigger and bolder with more fun, adventure and excitement for the alien-fighting team.

Captain Jack Harkness (John Barrowman), Gwen (Eve Myles), Owen (Burn Gorman), Toshiko (Naoko Mori) and Ianto (Gareth Lloyd-Davies) return as the investigators delving into the alien underworld of modern day Cardiff.

Full Story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchwood/?production_news2_series2_revealed

The wife and I really enjoyed this show and look forward to the second season.

Out in January? Hmm, presumably to avoid diminished viewing figures because of P2P.

As to the new series, I'll watch it but probably more to make fun of it than anything. They're clearly desperate to keep things going by touting all these guest appearances.

• 3 weeks later...

Out in January? Hmm, presumably to avoid diminished viewing figures because of P2P.

As to the new series, I'll watch it but probably more to make fun of it than anything. They're clearly desperate to keep things going by touting all these guest appearances.

I don't even want to know of its existence, sickening as it is that I'm forced by law to pay a license for it.

What I find most intriguing is they intend on broadcasting a family-safe version so the kids can watch because they might miss out on more adventures with Captain Jack. So that means they'll be about five minutes long if the first season is anything to go by.

• 3 weeks later...