Torchwood 2x12 [Fragments]

TetsuoShima

Well, since I've already made the thread for next week, I may as well go ahead and make threads for the remaining episodes in this season too. Better too soon, than too late. Then again, in this case it seems to be both. :D

---

TORCHWOOD 2x12 [Fragments]

Episode Discussion

[spoiler=Brief Synopsis]A booby-trapped building explodes and knocks the team unconscious. As each team member's life flashes before their eyes, viewers learn how each of them was recruited to Torchwood: Captain Jack was initiated into a shocked Victorian Torchwood in 1899; Toshiko went on a daring mission to trade alien technology for her mother's life; Ianto wooed Jack with coffee and a flair for alien-catching; and Owen had a medical revelation that changed how he saw the world.

Feel free to vote and discuss this episode

*SPOILERS ALLOWED!* :D

---

This should be an interesting episode, the synopsis speaks for itself as to why.

• 2 weeks later...

All I can say is... isn't the second last episode of season 2 a little late to do a systematic background exposition of all the characters?  This IS the whole purpose of this episode, it would seem.  The frame story is... a frame, and not much else.

It is well done for what it is, though.

I liked the episode a lot but... :D

All I can say is... isn't the second last episode of season 2 a little late to do a systematic background exposition of all the characters?  This IS the whole purpose of this episode, it would seem.  The frame story is... a frame, and not much else.

It is well done for what it is, though.

I definitely agree with this. :(