BSG opinions

Ulysses

With Season 4 now well on its way there are a number of view and opinions floating around on the internet about who is the final cylon as well as other view and opinions on what is going to happen.

Any thoughts on what you think might happen? who you think is the final cylon and why?

well, i dont see how it could be anybody else bar starbuck.. she came back from the dead. The only thing that is bring doubts to this hypothesis is the fact that the writers are trying to lead it towards baltar. On one hand baltar is a better fit, but there is the entirety of the whole starbuck situation.. it really does boggle me. what do you think?

my suspect is:

Tighs wife, for starters she has started appearing in Tigh's mind and secondly she is not in the last supper picture and in the same picture all the blokes with the associated women are together, the missing person is next to tigh and he is looking at that person.

I dont think it starbuck, she is something different and so is Baltar.

To back up my theroy of the ship of lights please see pictures below of the paintings that starbuck has been doing.

starbuck1.JPG

starbuck2.JPG

the larger white image I would say is the main ship of lights and the small brighter ones are the small vessels that surrounds something like starbucks viper.

[br]Posted on: May 03, 2008, 10:14:27 PM

I now actually think baltar is probably the count Iblis type character

Starbuck was saved by the ship of lights. That's the only explanation, seeing as she isn't the final Cylon. Helen Tigh is.

Erm no watch the TOS war of the gods and you will see what i mean[br]Posted on: May 04, 2008, 09:53:47 AM

This is what I personally believe what starbuck is drawing, this picture is from TOS War of the gods.

shiplite.jpg

Starbuck was saved by the ship of lights. That's the only explanation, seeing as she isn't the final Cylon. Helen Tigh is.

Erm no watch the TOS war of the gods and you will see what i mean[br]Posted on: May 04, 2008, 09:53:47 AM

This is what I personally believe what starbuck is drawing, this picture is from TOS War of the gods.

shiplite.jpg

That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm agreeing with you, man.

lol sorry i replied to the wrong message...I ment to say i dont think its a cylon basestar but the same as what your saying lol doh i qouted the wrong person lol....[br]Posted on: May 04, 2008, 10:57:37 AM

The other thing is also I think Baltar maybe the count Iblis type character...if you remember the count in TOS won the backing of alot of the fleet against Adama.....

does anyone else feel that this season is totally not what they expected?? After every episode i seemingly feel more and more unsatisfied.

Perhaps this is leaving room for a build up of some kind.

The theory about the ship of lights... so hope thats on the money, would be awesome.

BSG has shown a predilection for NOT doing what people expect. Sometimes it works out... sometimes it doesn't but I'd say that BSG probably needs to up the pace a little bit because in previous instances of build up - Gaius trial - they kind of built it up and then it was an anti-climax.

I know I've extolled the virtues of Galactica many times but I've never exactly shied away from calling it when it's faltered... and while I'm all for sci-fi that doesn't need the crew to fight generic alien race #323-97 over the course of the years... and I won't deny that the drama in BSG is often compelling - well, sometimes a man just wants to see a lot of things explode! And it really feels like we've had a dearth of action since the exodus from New Caprica.

There is definitely a build-up going on. I too am hoping it is not as anti-climactic as Baltar's trial.

Something big will happen soon. I think someone will find Earth. I feel that this will happen earlier than we might think...

There is definitely a build-up going on. I too am hoping it is not as anti-climactic as Baltar's trial.

Something big will happen soon. I think someone will find Earth. I feel that this will happen earlier than we might think...

Just what I thought as well Vystral, TOS BSG found earth but the fleet could not go there as the cylons where close (hence battlestar galactica 1980 which was pants) and the fleet had to be used as a decoy.

Without a doubt there will be fireworks soon on a major scale!  the first few episodes needed to be used for the build up for this.

I will be truely sad to see the end of this show, for me its been streets ahead of ANY current sci-fi show that has been on in the last 4 years!