Battlestar Galactica - 4 x 6 - Faith

Ulysses

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4 X 6 FAITH

More than a few people thought last week's episode was filler. Things picked up again this week, with a lot of reveals along with a few more questions. Throw in another "red shirt" death and some other surprises (that I won't mention here in case there are spoiler-phobes about), and you've got the makings of a good episode.

There was some very good plot revalations this week....

Interesting that Diana could be unboxed, Sam certainly looked worried when he hears she could reveal the final five, especially now they know that the final five come from the humans.

What is also interesting is what they hybrid said to starbuck and repeated what the hybrid said in Razor!

Finally what the hell is adama gonna do when the captured basestar jumps back to the fleet!!

In all i voted this as very good as we are now starting to see the final season plot unfold...only snag is it raises more questions!

This season is getting slower and slower, i voted good because its was better than the the other episodes this season. I don't see an episode where they just give more unanswered questions as movement in the season.. But, i suppose we finally did see the painting.

I really liked this episode. Roslin's storyline was slow, but touching. Lol, Madam President is starting to believe in Baltar's preachings. Maybe Roslin is THE final 5 after all. It was also nice to see Kira again. Oh, DS9! I thought the Demetrius storyline was pretty good this week. Cylon killing red shirt, Cylon killing Cylon. Colonials and Cylons working together for a common goal.

So the final 5 come from the thirteenth colony, eh? What does that mean? They were created there? They've been there, and then returned to the twelve colonies to guide the Colonials to Earth in a time of need? Argh, more questions!

Now let's see how long that captured Base star will last. ;)