Possible injoke?

slug

I don't know if this is an injoke or actual mistake or nothing, but you know when quiz machines/ ticket machines go wrong and display a windows box:

Apologise in advance for any issue of showing caps, seems minor though.

See my avatar for the best Galactica related goof of all time.

jokepos.jpg.1f1901a8641a8985fe083050222b66dc.jpg

ahaha, i never even saw that.. I suppose you guys have seen this then..

Taken from http://www.eyetricks.com/wordjumble.htm

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

When you think about it, its not that inconceivable to miss. :P

It's one of the only reasons I can understand QUEENSPOCK. :p

Laughing_RoflSmileyLJ.gif

Queen of typoes? I used to be royalty in that family too. Then I realized I just needed to slow down my typing and double-check before hitting the send/post/return key. She's young. She can learn to type better. No need to tease her.

haha, no she knows I'm joking. In fact, it's her style of typing which is probably the most interesting out of all of ours (Except when she's panicking about a computer problem :P).

QS would be "normal" if she typed like us. And I think I speak for her when I say:

That

is somthin gwe

canot allowe. thx

EDIT: just realised this was in the BSG forum, so I will now say something Galactica-like to make sure this topic does not require moving:

Frak.