Who is the Fifth Cylon?

Ulysses

Gaeta! the singing Cylon with a missing leg. ta-dah!

Yea, I was thinking the same thing.

Funny video, but I was thinking it would be Hilary at the end. Isn't she the anti-Christ and going to bring the end to mankind? :thinking: :'(

4 of the last 5 have been shown to be damaged and as close to human as any could be. BUT, none have been shown to have more than one body. Is Earth full of the other versions of those models? Helen Tigh was killed. True, she may have been downloaded into a new body but doubtful all the way to Earth. I don't think it's her. It makes more sense that it is someone we already know and is "alive" or someone completely new.

with regards to Helen Tigh, if you look at the BSG last supper picture.  All the people are with there partners next to each other.

The missing person is sat next to Sol Tigh and Sol is looking at them in a suprised manner. 

Finally Sol had visions when he was in the cell with number 6 of Helen.

But then again I could be completely wrong lol

with regards to Helen Tigh, if you look at the BSG last supper picture.  All the people are with there partners next to each other.

The missing person is sat next to Sol Tigh and Sol is looking at them in a suprised manner. 

Finally Sol had visions when he was in the cell with number 6 of Helen.

But then again I could be completely wrong lol

That was my reasoning also.

As for her being on Earth, maybe the fleet were closer than they thought? But, amnot is probably right about her having died too far away.