Battlestar Galactica Season 4 x 8 - Sine Qua Non

USWhoFan

PLEASE US THE SPOILER TAB FOR ANY OBVIOUS SPOILERS

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA 4 X 8

"Sine Qua Non"

Plot:

After President Roslin's disappearance, Admiral Adama is reluctant to recognize Tom Zarek as the new president. Lee realizes that his father will never accept Zarek so he seeks the assistance of attorney Romo Lampkin in finding another candidate.

Meanwhile, Adama continues the search for the missing Cylon base ship, and President Roslin.

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes (Ulysses) by posting this, but it was 2 days after it aired and still nothing, figured you were busy.

This episode left me feeling that, oh, I don't know, that Adama grabbing a book and a bag of chips to sit in a tin can in space waiting for his lady love to return was a portrait of futility. Not exactly what you'd expect from the protector of what remains of humanity.

And...6? Knocked up? Huh? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the whole idea of female Cylons getting impregnated by human males was to unite the two species. Evidently not all Cylons are on the same page! ::)

Tigh is gonna be a daddy!  :cyclops: Getting busy in the Brig.

And it seems the Final Five can impregnate either Cylons or Humans so I may be correct in that they are already hybrids....and all people on Earth may be hybrids since the Final Five have been there.

Lee as Prez? Interesting.

Adama is Major Tom floating in a tin can?  B)  :?:

Suppose it isn't Tigh's child.

Who else spent time with her off-camera?

I would think any number of the guards could have.

Also, isn't this the 6 that came from Pegasus? Where she was repeatedly beaten and raped?

Suppose it isn't Tigh's child.

Who else spent time with her off-camera?

I would think any number of the guards could have.

Also, isn't this the 6 that came from Pegasus? Where she was repeatedly beaten and raped?

When Tigh first came to visit, there was a 2 member team of guards watching her that he sent away. They'd have to send off their partner to get alone with her like Tigh did or work together (ewwww).

No, the 6 who was raped was a Natalie type model 6 and she set off the nuke that led the Cylons to New Caprica. She either died or was revived somewhere else. No mention of her since. This 6 is the one that usually floats around in Baltar's head. The one he was involved with on Caprica and gave the codes to.

So maybe Baltar is the father? I don't know why the guards would have let him in, but it's a possibility.

:thinking:

well, Baltar is the most hated stud in the fleet sleeping with every woman of child-bearing age and a few Cylons but I don't think he's the father.