Battlestar Galactica - The Hub 4 x 9

Ulysses

They found an excellent alternative to the Harrison Ford 'I know,' with 'About time.' Classic Olmos. Slightly contrived but not ashamed to admit that it left me wimpering somewhat.

She is dying after all.

Love/hate, birth/death, human/cylon, BSG has a little of it all. I just wonder if everything in this series is really leading to something special or just telling us it's okay to be alive....whatever we are....however long it lasts.

oooooooo, philosophical saturday night

well it beats vomiting for the sake of feeling better the next day.

true, and they didn't seem to bother with rad treatments at all. should have had radiation around somewhere that could be used for treatments.

we've known one of the leaders was doomed to die since this thing started. her remission ending was no real surprise. their admittance of more than friendship, is a surprise.

Sometimes, even a cynic like me can sit back and watch an episode from start to finish without quietly mouthing some sarcastic comment about irrational motivations or such like.

I think that in many ways, this is the pinnacle of what BSG is... now, granted it takes a build up but when it gets there... HOORAH!

Baltar talking to the Centurion, ace. Adama - win. This was just pure BSG.

You know what I really miss from these episodes? The Balter/Caprica scenes where she's in his head - they were always so brilliant.

In any case, I did really enjoy this episode. I like how this episode was set at the same time as the previous episode, only from Laura and her group's perspective.

"3" seems to have developed a bit of a bitchy attitude though. O_O I'm also wondering what will happen to the Cylons - with the Hub destroyed, they just seem so much weaker...

Still, there were so many amazing little things about this episode. Loved it. :D