Egypt

waelabdo

the closest i got to egypt was going thru the suez canal way back in 1966

we had to feed anyone who came on the ship

I cooked them cheese on toast surprise......I hid pork under the cheese and got in loads of trouble lol

but I was only a kid back then these days i'd probably grate the pork so they didn't know

evil ain't I

I cooked them cheese on toast surprise......I hid pork under the cheese and got in loads of trouble lol

but I was only a kid back then these days i'd probably grate the pork so they didn't know

evil ain't I

sorry for what im about to say

but evil no

more like stupid

how would you like to visit japan and be treated to a yummy meal of thier named something like yisu oha just to find out after you ate the last piece it is smoked cocraochs

i dont think you would say that who did that to you is evil

he is simply stupid

oh and i dont know why ppl in the westren community never take any other relegion other than christaity and judism seriously

id like to see you ene dare propose a joke like that be done to a jew and see the fire that will rain upon you about disrespect

look this message isnt meant to be an insult it just an attempt to say that taking this matter as a jole is like taking the idea of painting an upside down crussifix in a church or saying linen is a great guy in a liberal club or saying science sais GOD exists in an athiest meeting

it is not funny it is rude

but maybe this is just me and my head full of bad wiring

I must say, this is the most polite/tolerant forum I have ever been. even if somebody is a bit bad joker/rude it never gets ugly afterwards. that is so cool, so I have to say:

I really like you all guys&girls, keep up the good work :)

say hy to egipt for me waelabdo - I like the pyramids and luxor a lot :D

no, never been to egypt (one of my friends just married last year there tho) but I studied history of art and Ive been a bit nuts about egypt in my teen years (read a lot of material on the subject - specially b.c. egypt). and afteral luxor is one of the "must see" places beside pyramids isnt it? the greatest columns in the world & known history. how cool is that? :)