Your story ideas

Engineer101

my story idea is Earth is in control of CCCP. Loyalists of Earth, free of CCCP has launched a colony ships decades ago to Mars to establish a new nation after The Soviet Union took over Earth. The Founding country to launch the ships was the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, and several other countries that are opposed to Russia. CCCP finding out that this alliance of nations founding a mars colony has made CCCP to send a invasion force to Mars. The task force is known as the Soviet Liberation Army. They have been sent to Mars to liberate the people of the corruption of Democratic Values.

Mars colonies brings to mobilize for the defense of their world. 90% of Mars is under their control. The colonies is known as the United Republic of Mars. They have brought along the greatest warriors of their republic. The United Mars Marine Corps. Another group that do battle in space is the Republic Space Marines Army. Mars is at war with the Earth and the Soviets.

Earlier in the timeline. A Russian Military Group went back in time to stop the Soviet Union from falling and united it through a bloody coup. The leader of the military group became leader and launch strong offensives throught Europe and Asia with Futuristic Technology from a future year. Not much is known how the Russians obtain Time Traveling Technology. This leads to a alternative history known as the Great Disturbance Timeline.

Thats all for now. Tell me what you think because im still brainstorming these ideas and its plot.

How about this idea: a young scientest, tries to develop an anti gravity field in his moms basement, but actually transports himself, his girlfriend, his teacher, and a has-been singer into an alternate dimnnsion. The entire story revolve this motley crew being transported to the same earth, the same time, but different dimensions.

Or how about this, a miletery funded time travel experement messes up, and the guy that built the machine gets thrown into other peoples body, that lived while he was alive. The story would revolve around interesting, yet moral, situations where he is forced to play the role of whoever's body he got thrown into (all througout his own life time) with a sex crazed, yet charming heart of gold hologram, from his own time, as his only "life line" to get info to save the day.

Oh how about this, in Egypt, they find this huge ring in the desert, and they need a linguist to decypher what the words o n it means. turns out that the ring is a device that allows matter to be instantelly transported across space, provided there is another one of thses rings on the target planet.

Guest c4evap

Postulate this:

A woman goes back in time to the dawn of mankind carrying a serum she administers to as many males as she can locate. This serum renders all future males docile allowing Earth to evolve as a female dominated planet. Wars never occur, there is no poverty, etc.

Now that's Sci/Fi!

c4 ;) Hee hee

Guest c4evap
haha. but wouldnt a warlike alien race dominate the planet and it cause wars. thus human becomes slaves

Naw. We Earth women are much smarter than any namby-pamby aliens!

c4 :p

my story idea is Earth is in control of CCCP. Loyalists of Earth, free of CCCP has launched a colony ships decades ago to Mars to establish a new nation after The Soviet Union took over Earth. The Founding country to launch the ships was the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, and several other countries that are opposed to Russia. CCCP finding out that this alliance of nations founding a mars colony has made CCCP to send a invasion force to Mars. The task force is known as the Soviet Liberation Army. They have been sent to Mars to liberate the people of the corruption of Democratic Values.

Mars colonies brings to mobilize for the defense of their world. 90% of Mars is under their control. The colonies is known as the United Republic of Mars. They have brought along the greatest warriors of their republic. The United Mars Marine Corps. Another group that do battle in space is the Republic Space Marines Army. Mars is at war with the Earth and the Soviets.

Earlier in the timeline. A Russian Military Group went back in time to stop the Soviet Union from falling and united it through a bloody coup. The leader of the military group became leader and launch strong offensives throught Europe and Asia with Futuristic Technology from a future year. Not much is known how the Russians obtain Time Traveling Technology. This leads to a alternative history known as the Great Disturbance Timeline.

Thats all for now. Tell me what you think because im still brainstorming these ideas and its plot.

IMO this is something i would defenitely watch.. Nice stories...

I don't have any ideas.... i'm not that creative...

it gets interesting when i add in another Human organization with a Clone Military with names of units from Rome. and Norse. it will force CCCP and the Mars Republic to form a temporary alliance to push back the Pluto Army. Pluto is where the west coasts of north america went to create clones.

An extraterrestrial civilization recovers the Voyager probe and decides that the gentle, peace-loving people of Earth depicted in the information disc inside the probe will be easily conquered and make a fine addition to their empire. As they approach the Sol system, they begin to receive radio intercepts that indicate things might be different than what they expected. Still, they move in for the invasion. After all, why would the people of Earth want to deceive anyone concerning their true nature?