StarTrek pocket/e-book....

TetsuoShima

Has anyone read the StarTrek book series Invasion? It's a 4 part saga about a very dangerous enemy, TOS has part1, TNG part2, DS9 part3 and part4 take place in VOY. If you haven't read them yet, you certainly should. It's a great series and the fact that it goes beyond one StarTrek series makes it even better.

I had already read part 2 and 3 as StarTrek pockets, but now I've also read the other 2 as e-book. If you like to read once in a while, they certainly are recommended 'literature'.

Read it, you won't regret it! :)

Has anyone read the StarTrek book series Invasion? It's a 4 part saga about a very dangerous enemy, TOS has part1, TNG part2, DS9 part3 and part4 take place in VOY. If you haven't read them yet, you certainly should. It's a great series and the fact that it goes beyond one StarTrek series makes it even better.

I had already read part 2 and 3 as StarTrek pockets, but now I've also read the other 2 as e-book. If you like to read once in a while, they certainly are recommended 'literature'. You can download them from here. They are bundled with a lot of other e-books, but all parts are present!

Read it, you won't regret it! :)

Oh, I haven't read them, though I have them along with thousand more (TNG books, not to mention TOS, DS9, VOY, SCE, etc....) I don't have the time :( , but in the first spare minute I get, I'll do my best! :)

I have books 2-4 does the series make sense if i have not read book 1, or should i try and download that separately, when i downloaded the ebooks originally i missed out all TOS books as i am not that fussed on it, that is probably why i do not have the first book.

i read them all and i don't think thay are so cool. Riker get to be a little crying girly thing when his academy friend gets killed and whats up with the fear beam, some subspace phsicobable......

but all in all the tng books are better then any other, take shatners books for example, the guy is an egomaniac, to revive kirk woth borg technology ?????? thats bull and he gets to destroy the bog homeworld, and stop the plague on the federation, and through all that he makes picard look like Dr. watson " It's elementry dear Picard, I am an all powerfull kirk and you are ... what are you? "

sorry its tension comming out.. lol

but all in all the tng books are better then any other' date=' take shatners books for example, the guy is an egomaniac, to revive kirk woth borg technology ?????? thats bull and he gets to destroy the bog homeworld, and stop the plague on the federation, and through all that he makes picard look like Dr. watson " It's elementry dear Picard, I am an all powerfull kirk and you are ... what are you? "[/quote']

I absolutelly agree!!!! Shutner... He is not only egomaniac, he is total freeky selfish... ops, nobody offended, right? Well, you know what he is! In Spectrum and the other two books (God, I don't even remember their names) - he freaked me out! What a heroism, what bravery... Fuc*&n idiot - that's what he is! Just as Kirk was!!! All his books are the kind of "look at me, I'm so great, I'm the only one who can save the day, I'm the one that all the chicks want (though I'm old, fat and instantly sweting like pig) and I allways have the most most fantastic chick crazy for me, I'm the best!!!!!" I, I, I, I... That's what these books are - KIRK ALMIGHTY! :LOL:

and he keeps on going, that is what the most funny. we think he is an a**ho*e but we buy his books and read them.

ironic

In that prospect, it is not he who keeps going since you are the ones craving for more.