Stargate season 9

coralsnake

omg how much long i need to see em ive just watched all season8 of sg1 and season 1 of sga, omg i need need to see , omg i cant wait hehe , does any1 have a time when we will see them on tracker.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh no man ill be camping out waiting for it to show on a tracker soon as it is then ill wait till its finnished, right click it copy it to my desktop then play baby play, oh yeah!!!

. man i cant wait. they used to show about 1 am uk time so id say 3 maybe 4 is going to be the latest , uhhh i hopes , cos the anticipation is killing me man.

i guess were all devoted ehehe i cant wait , "man" why so long lol , i need now , ehehe and i too will be sat waiting eagerly, omg i am clinging on to my chair just itching to start my download, soon as its downloaded i am watching , dont care what time it is ill be here with my candle, lol.

lol goodluck i'll sadly be sleeping :(

darn work tommorow

SG1 will air at 1 AM GMT

for SG1 to be released on the internet will atleast take more then 3 hours i think...

capturen, editing, encoding (can take 2h ... depends on the machine), other stuff :)

and in the end it is the release groups desision on when they want to release it... maybe they want to release all 3 torrents at the same time (SG1,SGA,BSG) or jsut release them as they are beeing made....

time will tell

but if you're in europa i suggest you set you're alarm clock for 4am (GMT) and get some sleep right now

hey i seen some releases last time that were released about 20 mins after the finnished aire time, so we could got some that have just been recorded straight to xvid, from hdtv or something like, well i at least hope. lol

soon peeps soon they is nearly hear my mate told me he has recoded it and he is uploading to potuk now, but i aint wanting that release i want a good release, he said it was a great release, but he would do he made, lol im gonna get him to do me a sample see what its like b4 i dl it, but hell i wanna watch it so im off to get it, just hope its good.

Just to the poeple that post SG1 and Atlantis , thank you greatly. Down here in Australia w are still struggling to see all of series 1 of atlantis, and the episodes of SG1 that channel 7 here didnt play because they had references to Atlantis and as they decided not to show the series concurrently, they simply didnt play.

oh hey AMD & Jiwk,

our networks are so stupid...

... after all the promotion that went into Battlestar..

they ended up shifting the timeslot.. cause noone watched it.

Luckily I'd already seen them all, a few months beforehand...

...thanks to our lovely torrents.

Maybe the rest of our country (all 3 people and the dog)

had seen them already too.

...waiting ... waiting......................................