What is your sex

Pippen

Lets theorise on the possible reasons why the ratio favors men:

1) Men are cheapos who wont spend $$ when there are good ST rips courtesy of Nite.

2) Females don't care much for polls nor internet forums. They prefer to go out shopping.

3) One of the symptoms of owning a penis is to vote in polls like this.

=Han=

Fen: SOMEONE would have said it evenually, I just slipped it in before anyone else did. Speaking of wich, hallo c4, way to stand my up at the alter AGAIN.

Hrm... I don't know if this reasoning works both ways or not, but if there were only 8 men, and 64 women, I'd have a smile on my face so intense that you'd have to jackhammer it off my corpse after i was dead.

// Yep. This post proves that I'm male, alright. //

Fen: SOMEONE would have said it evenually, I just slipped it in before anyone else did. Speaking of wich, hallo c4, way to stand my up at the alter AGAIN.

Hrm... I don't know if this reasoning works both ways or not, but if there were only 8 men, and 64 women, I'd have a smile on my face so intense that you'd have to jackhammer it off my corpse after i was dead.

// Yep. This post proves that I'm male, alright. //

Yeah it really proves that you are male. Still 8 females?

We should treat them very nicely than. They are our jewels in this forum. Don't want to loose any of them since they are the only ones who can put some lady perspective into the site.