What's your Starfleet rank?

Annika

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

st-rqra.jpg

I thought some of those questions were a little stupid. Is anyone sure for example that the number of ridges on Kira's nose was even constant? What if she has 5 at one time and 6 at another b/c costumes change in 7 years.

Some were just worded badly, "The Klingons in TOS had flat foreheads because of a viral infection." Is that supposed to be TRUE because it's just a sloppy way to refer to the Divergence Arc in Enterprise, or FALSE because the right wording would be "genetic manipulation which caused a virus..."?

Also, Bashir's IQ was never actually stated, but I believe he said when he was talking about his genetic manipulation that it "Jumped 5 points a day for two weeks" so you could figure out that it went up by... 70 points, and if you GUESSED about what his IQ was before that you could try to extrapolate, but I would suppose the answer to that is FALSE because it was never said.

Same for, Q, i really hope whoever wrote this didn't write it such that Q's IQ is 2008 or 2006 or any number - you couldn't even begin to quantify Q's IQ realistically. When Barclay was genetically altered by an alien signal his IQ was like 1400...there's no way a mere human even with some screwing around like that would be even 600 pts from Q's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hahaha, TOS series and TNG got me.. don't really know em that well. They were all trick questions as well.. changed ever so slightly, damn them.

I couldn't work out how you got the html to work in your post. i was trying to do it for ages. ahaha