WHO LOVES THE ROMULAN TAL SHIAR?

GhostShadow

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the CIA is hitting terrorist cells left and right' date=' killing dictators, and preventing another 9-11 happing to us americans[/quote']

You have any credible proof to back up this claim, or are you just hoping that they are doing that instead of playing mr. secret agent man to impress the girls... :)

you want proof, read it here.

http://strategypage.com/

This is some of Americas best inteligence in my opion, no tuchy feeling crap.

Just been wading through this topic and I checked out that site you listed. Found a page on it called A timeline of CIA attrocities

Interesting stuff.

Eh, I just today saw the episode: Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges of the 7th season of DS9 again. And you know what! All that talk about the Tal Shiar being so good was not so correct after all. Why: Koval head of the Tal Shiar was working for Starfleet Intelligence for over a year and even before that he was working for Section 31.

I think that does it! Section 31 rules suppreme! No way you're going to be able to come up with an argument countering that!

Eh? - he was a Romulan!?!? - Romulans only allied withStarfleet in like Season 7 - how could he have been working for them?!?!? - He may have been spying on Section 31 or Starfleet Inteligence - but he could not have been a member.

The admiral admits that Koval is a Romulan "mole" working for the Federation and that Sloan is still alive  and still running Section 31

I actually rewinded to hear it again! Haha!

The admiral in the quote is admiral Ross btw., who also has been manipulated into working for section 31.

Well that's the mystery in spy stories, you can interpret them in different ways, but if you only look at what's been said and don't go into what might have been the motives (which is pure speculation after all), only one conclusion can be drawn: Koval was working for Starfleet, not spying on them. He was providing them with info on the inner workings of the government, military plans, helping the alliance stay together nomatter what was best for the Romulans themselves... So, he was betraying the Romulan empire, selling them out to the Federation, getting other Romulans framed for things he helped them being tricked into doing... :)

Section 31 rules! :D

ah - so i was wrong :) - well i never knew this - i don't think Ghostshadow knew this either - see his Avatar and compare with signature :)

I really need to watch that ep again - i have never seen the last five mins of that ep - knowing my luck that explains everything :)

Just because the leader of the Tal Shiar happens to be a Spy for Section 31 dosn't mean that the Tal Shiar don't know about this and are planning the destruction of Earth - i mean isn't it obvious ;)

I'm beginning to suspect that you are in fact working for section 31 and testing the loyalty of all Starfleet officers on this forum by posing as a Tal Shiar operative... :stare:

Well, hmm,..., hmm,... are you? :p

And oh,..., eh,... did I pass? :cyclops:

Just because the leader of the Tal Shiar happens to be a Spy for Section 31 dosn't mean that the Tal Shiar don't know about this and are planning the destruction of Earth - i mean isn't it obvious ;)

I'm beginning to suspect that you are in fact working for section 31 and testing the loyalty of all Starfleet officers on this forum by posing as a Tal Shiar operative... :stare:

Well, hmm,..., hmm,... are you? :p

And oh,..., eh,... did I pass? :cyclops:

I have no idea what you are talking about ;)

*begins formatting Hard Drive and shreads lots of paperwork*

....oh and...yeah - you passed :rolleyes: