Mos Eisley Spaceport

NiteShdw

This new forum is dedicated to lame, stupid, dispicable, and dirty topics and completely irrelevant polls.  Any threads fitting this description in any other forum will be moved here.

To learn more, listen here

--------

Clarification

Spam: I consider 'spam' to be a post contain absolutely no information at all, such as a random letter(s), single words, or repeated postings designed simply to inflate post count without contributing even 1 iota of information.  Posts and threads that meet this criteria may be removed at a moderator's discretion, though you will always receive a PM stating the reason for the deletion.

Posting "Restrictions": While some of you are complaining that some posting restrictions have been imposed, the Posting Rules have not changed.  I simply created a sub-forum to which silly and nonsensical topics can be moved in order to maintain some sort of order (and dignity) in Ten Forward.  Simply put, I have not created any additional restrictions beyond those that have been in place for the last year.

Polls: In other words, you can by all means continue to be silly, post random polls, and do whatever it is that you love doing, as long as you continue to do so in the forums that are appropriate for that behavior.

Some people don't like the silliness, so I believe that by separating out the silly topics from the rest, that both those that want them and those that don't will be happy.

• 7 months later...