Odyssey 5

dougthenut

One of the best TV series I have seen and I don't understand why it got canned (unless it was the choice language, too many Bible thumpers in the world!!!!!).

One hell of a cliffhanger to finish up on so it would be a shame to waste it. I'm happy to add my name to any list proposing a further series or even just a couple of episodes to tie up all the loose ends on this one. While it's obvious where it has to go, I'd be delighted to be proved wrong if Manny Coto had something else in mind. It would be nice to see him be given the chance.

It's always a shame to see the intelligently written stuff getting a hard time from the number crunching money men. That's particularly so when you see how much crap is produced nowadays.

That's me done whingeing.

NiteShdw's my hero and thanks for all the great work here.

Best wishes,

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched the pilot. Twas good.

When they axe TV shows its hurtful to not see the end. I mean, space above and beyond, that doesnt end. Looks as though Odyssey 5 doesnt either. I would have thought that closure type feature movies like Serenity are more viable given many of the props and so forth allready exist from the series....I would hope that makes the cost of producing a closure type movie less.